1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Already have moon emblem, and my OS is windows 7 ultimate home edition, and just normal 32-bit.

2. Hayden Walker

Hayden Walker Lucky Number 13

Gamma Algieba 382 - I
    X: 345 67 8937
    Y: 571 04 882

Extreme level planet with a huge Glitch castle. Codexes and Globes everywhere. Warning, though, pretty heavy meteor showers.

3. Taich

Taich Tentacle Wrangler

Does anyone know where to find the alien alpaca legs. I use windows 8, 64 bit

4. Everwhite

Everwhite Space Hobo

Windows 8.1
    Sprited giraffe

x: 345679011
    y: 57104958
    Epsilon celestial majoris - 1
    radioactive star

I found:
    Small glitch castle
    wizard merchant castle
    butterfly wings
    legendary 2h sword
    sewer dungeon
    rock organ

on the surface of the planet
    (didnt start digging yet)

5. MaliciousMoron

MaliciousMoron Tentacle Wrangler

Looking for any instruments! So far, I have: Saxaphone, male microphone, banjo, nylon guitar, electric bass guitar, oboe, and I might be leaving a couple out.
    Preferred: Overdrive guitar & Lead guitar.
    Thanks!

6. Rounded Pebbles

Rounded Pebbles Astral Cartographer

Okay, i'm about to bust out some major coordinates out here, on Spirited Giraffe, Windows 7 64 bit
    The reason why I did all of these is because all of these planets are within a 300 fuel-travel of each other so I would highly advise looking into this. I have coordinates for...

Edit 1-Removed pictures links since they didn't work. Put in real coords
    EDIT 2
    Edit 3- Thank you very much to Impia for pointing out my laziness. Fixed the naming of each planet. Check out his post below, he found some more interesting stuff!
    • Avian Tombs and various Avian buildings underground (there is a moon emblem AND golden ducky) (as a warning, the tomb with the emblem is quite underground and I found it while mining Titanium in my early stages. There's a half-guide below)
      • X = 336910647 Y = 146861231
      • Alpha Ups Cet 8141 I ---------- Snow Planet, no hazards
        • Where I beamed down, there was a cave directly to the left of me. Assuming you spawn in the same spot, head to the left until you hit a relatively slowly descending valley. When you're heading UP THE VALLEY, halfway up (roughly) dig straight down. There are a bunch of tombs and hidden chests throughout the cave so it's a nice place to find Avian things, however if you're just looking for the tomb you dig there. NOTE- you will hit an Avian's home before you hit the tomb (I'm pretty sure the emblem was in the tomb. If nothing else, there is plenty of Avian things and Titanium in this cave system, just keep exploring. The cave system is huge down there)
    • Glitch Village (Codex in one of the houses)
      • X = 336910655 Y = 146861237
      • Delta Eps Sco 9651 VIII a ---------- Forest Planet, no hazards
        • If you miss this, it's quite hard to do so. Head left down the hill from spawn. Codex was in the third? house.
    • Avian Ship (Treasure Map)
      • X = 336910649 Y = 146861242
      • Epsilon Unba 3664 II ---------- Tropical Planet, high levels of radiation
        • Walk to the right, the anchor's in plain sight on a relatively flat piece of ground. Bit of a climb.
    • A TON of USCM bases underground (edited now since I found an Floran Temple to the left with 2 Bone Carvings on the left side of it as well as a floran bone xylophone shortly to the right in a chest)
      • X = 336910648 Y = 146861221
      • Beta Kappa Lup 42 II ---------- Ice Planet, temperature dangerously low
    Let me know how I did guys ^^

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    NathanChimp, ValarieAbaddon and Bedky like this.
  7. StarSquirrel555

StarSquirrel555 Orbital Explorer

I found a pretty cool planet. Windows 7 64-bit
    Coordinates: X:488644179 Y:932716336

To the left of spawn, there is a Mushroom Village, and If you keep going, there will be an Apex lab or whatever it's called with at least 1 Tech chest. Im not sure what's to the right, but Who knows?

Spirited Giraffe Star Name: Epsilon Rho Aql Majoris Planet Name: Epsilon Rho Aql Majoris III

8. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Looking for Agaran settlement. Did I just miss it, or does anyone know one?

9. Taich

Taich Tentacle Wrangler

People usually call them Mushroom villages look at the post above yours

10. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Should have guessed
    thank you for clearing that up

11. DrgnKakashi

DrgnKakashi Subatomic Cosmonaut

upload_2015-5-25_17-19-58.png

• Windows 8.1
    • Nightly Build "Pleased Giraffe"
    • A USCM Facility on the surface of the planet + some Avian merchants.
    • Be sure to bring your radiation suit for this and a grappling hook or climbing ropes as the terrain is very hilly.
    For those who like to Copy and paste :D

-363153049 by -353044623

12. AtticusStrife

AtticusStrife Tentacle Wrangler

They were posting it so anyone can use the coordinates. You don't have to use them if you don't want. To be fair, I'd use the coordinates so I'm glad they posted them.[DOUBLEPOST=1432672233][/DOUBLEPOST]I know I already asked a few days ago, but has anyone found a Crystal Laboratory yet? I'm wanting to grab some materials from there so I can work on my base planet some more, but I can't find any.

13. DrgnKakashi

upload_2015-5-26_16-3-49.png
    • Windows 8.1, 64-bit, Spirited Giraffe - update 5
    • Interesting Landmarks
      • Glitch bell tower w/ wizard merchant at the bottom
      • Glitch castle w/ the codex for the outpost mission
        • Faster to find these when you go right
    • Copy these into your ships computer:
    • Explorers' Notes
      • Neon melon can be found growing on the surface of this volcanic planet
      • Be sure to equip your thermal suit as the surface is extremely hot
      • The bell tower wizard is friendly
      • The guards and King at the castle are hostile, but his subjects are friendly

14. Impia

Impia Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks so much for all the helpful locations! Got my treasure map and carved bone from this post :)

Minor note: while all the COORDINATES are correct, I think you might've mixed up some of the system names when editing?

• The first set of coordinates you mention is actually the Alpha Ups Cet 8141 system. I... have no idea which of the snow planets there you were referring to, though. I went for this one last and didn't have time to investigate tonight. Sorry!

• The Glitch Village is correct. The same planet also has an Agaran settlement (mushroom village) not far to the left! No vendors there, as far as I saw. There was a chest with Wild Fungus Rags, though.

• The Avian Airship is correct; it's the one that's actually on Epsilon Unba 3664 II.

• The planet with the Floran Temple / Hunting Grounds is named Beta Kappa Lup 42 II. The coordinates you gave are correct.
      • Also worth noting: there's a Glitch house (with an avian merchant, for some reason?) very close to the right of the spawn with a Violin in the basement. This is in addition to the floran bone xylophone you already mentioned, not far right of the hunting grounds. I also got a bandit hat from some human on the surface, but YMMV on that.
      • While checking the system for the correct planet, I found a USCM bunker on Beta Kappa Lup 42 I, for anyone interested in that.
      • Also, Beta Kappa Lup 42 IIIa has a Floran Hell / Prison. It's missable - entrance is at the bottom of one of the planet's many valleys.

15. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate home edition, and normal 32-bit!

DrgnKakashi likes this.
  16. DrgnKakashi

Thanks just updated the post, that's all i have for the version after i clicked properties

17. Rounded Pebbles

Rounded Pebbles Astral Cartographer

Sorry about that :p I copy-pasted the coordinate format for each system, so I'll fix that soon ^^
    Also, the planet in the Alpha Ups Cet system (the Avian tomb one) is Alpha Ups Cet 8141 I. Sorry for the inconvenience.

18. showman

showman Poptop Tamer

Windows 8.1 x64 Spirited Giraffe

The Gamma BQ Gem Majoris System

X:-1440760
    Y: 13158804

III a

#Threat: "Dangerous"
    #Surface Analysis: "A vast expanse of ice and snow. Temp dangerously LOW"

#Glitch's castle confirmed with glitch's codex and wizard pants/scroll

go right ----->

II

#Threat "Risky"
    #Surface Analysis: "Warm and wet climate sustains tropical plant life. High levels of radiation"

#Avian's Tombs confirmed with emblems and Avian Flame Console and Large Avian Console"

<------- go left

I a

#Threat "Dangerous"
    #Surface Analysis "A vast expanse of ice and snow. Temp dangerously LOW"

#CRYSTAL Laboratory Dungeon with "Matter Block" confirmed.

go right ------->

II

#Threat "Dangerous"

#Apex Test Lab with Tech cards confirmed

go right ---->

II a

#Threat "Dangerous"

#Floran Temple with "Bone Carving" confirmed

go right ---->

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    NathanChimp and ValarieAbaddon like this.
  19. OGKangaroo

OGKangaroo Space Hobo

My friend and I have a few npc's in our base. One of them sells bombs. PM me about this later, if you want to get on a server and trade for some.

20. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

When you mean that npc, that's tools merchant, and i did find that same npc, from my starting planet, with my other character.