1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. HELLISMYNAME

HELLISMYNAME Space Hobo

does anyone know when the game is going to be a go to play and not just a pre-ordered version, I mean the real thing. does anyone when that will be out

2. There is no release date, and one won't be announced until the devs are certain of one. Additionally -- this is NOT the place for such a question, as it is off topic. For common questions, please refer to Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help in the future to avoid derailing threads; be sure to use the search feature to see if a question you have might have been answered already.

3. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The entirety of this place is quest protected. teleport just takes you back to ship. Its a short walk left from spawn.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  4. Friedhelm

Friedhelm Yeah, You!

What is this quest protected thing ?

5. Iodjo

Iodjo Space Hobo

Hi, i'm looking for Avian Tomb for MAC OS, Spirited Giraffe, someone can help me ?

6. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

hey. im looking for more apex villages. the one i posted was a tad limited.

im on win 7. using the 64-bit launch button.

win 8 coords seem to work as well.

7. DumpsterBaby

DumpsterBaby Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if this would help you or not. But I found a apex lab along with 2 tech chests and 1 tele chest. A chest under the dock that has hazmat chest and legs, a ton of stim packs. scientist glasses and coat. banana mask. butterfly wings
    win 7
    beta mu eri 5992 II
    x -60 y -114

The hazmat helm is on beta mu eri 5992 VI. Along with a primative colony i guess you could call it. Just left of spawn.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  8. Gypsysmoke

Gypsysmoke Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone confirm this or give the system and planet name?

9. DumpsterBaby

DumpsterBaby Void-Bound Voyager

Go to x-55 y-113
    epsilion pi-5 ori minoris IV Head to the left and you will find a air ship.

Gypsysmoke likes this.
  10. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

When i see apex village, then i gonna MURDER all of them, because im not like them, and can anyone search for floran village, avian village or tomb, and penal colony prison.

11. VenomGT

VenomGT Space Hobo

Found a Rainbow cape if anyone is interested :D
    Coordinates - X 147258257 Y -147258387
    System - Alpha Malkut 240
    Planet - VI c
    Took me a while to find but I couldn't believe it. Go right from spawn for about 2 seconds it's the first chest!

DumpsterBaby likes this.
  12. blipper

blipper Space Hobo

Is there anything here for Mac?[DOUBLEPOST=1431977101][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks, man!

VenomGT likes this.
  13. AtticusStrife

AtticusStrife Tentacle Wrangler

Does anyone know where to find an apex scifi/infected glitch/crystal laboratory dungeon? I don't really know what to call it, but the wiki and starbounder call it several different things and I wanted to list them all, just in case. It's the dungeon where you find the matter block generator and the infected glitch(?)/weird robots.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Gypsysmoke

Gypsysmoke Void-Bound Voyager

this is confirmed for Windows 7 64-bit stable

thanks ;-)

15. Hayden Walker

Hayden Walker Lucky Number 13

Heads up: there's a paintgun and rainbow door schematic here too, in the ravines.

Another note, if you find a Novakid Flag at the spawn, that means we're on the same server and already cashed this in.

X: 815540121
    Y: -998663752

Gamma Kurhah 241 I - C

The Globe with a Wizard merchant. Also some Apex gear.

This entire solar system though is packed. Rainbow gear everywhere in the first 6 planets (A-D), and snow infantry gear on the snow planets.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Sephirona likes this.
  16. Ebog

Ebog Space Hobo

Anyone have coordinates for a revolver and/or pieces of the cowboy vanity set? Playing spirited giraffe on windows 7

17. Hayden Walker

Hayden Walker Lucky Number 13

One of the planets in the above solar system has the set. I think it's one of the snowy ones. Sorry I can't be more specific, I forgot to write down the planet names.

18. Ebog

Ebog Space Hobo

That's ok, thanks dude

19. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Im not searching for any stuff, i totally need to find golden ducky, floran village, and penal colony prison.

20. Iodjo

Iodjo Space Hobo

Avian Tomb for Moon Emblem for MAC OS players :
    X : 111111156
    Y : 111111128
    System : Epsilon Eps CrA 889
    Planet : Epsilon Eps CrA 889 I a (Tropical, Risky)