1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Coolest thing you've found in Starbound!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Adivia, May 19, 2015.

1. DrgnKakashi

DrgnKakashi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I found an Axe that smashed the ground and threw poisonous bones into the air. pretty deadly too :D

Heriol and Axe Garian like this.
  2. Tandera

Tandera Space Hobo

I was minning with a friend, then we found one Apex Lab, and 2 rocket launchers on the chests, we exploded all the animals.

DrgnKakashi likes this.
  3. Azraile

Azraile Ketchup Robot

back with the original asteroid mod was up to date and chuckle fish didn't implement it and make it boring and sucky. I found a DENSELY populated space ship graveyard plum FULL of derelict ships and chucks of useful ores. A suit that can withstand the freezing cold of space, and an atmospheric generator I could sit down and I was happily gutting ships for ore. I quickly had enough iron for a mining mech, and then well..... hehe I quickly burnt through it in a very short amount of time :rofl: I destroyed that place! It didn't have hardly any titanium and nothing beyond that.... so I couldn't advance in tiers of the place.... but I sure got my full on lower tier ores..

But it was quite the find... the mod had ore in asteroid belts, and the random crashed ships.... but space ship grave yards where rare.... and ones THAT decency packed, well it was just a statistical anomaly I stumbled onto there. :rofl: lol I had chunks from four separate ships on the same screen at once in one part of the field.

lol I looked like two where docked with each other then slammed face first into an asteroid. :rofl:

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

A sticky plasma shotgun that dealt 581 DPS on a tier 6 planet, specially as it was rapid-firing.
    Also, Apex test rooms. Their rewards may be lousy, but I find them rather fun.

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

Probably would have to go with those Agaran temples and overrun Apex buildings. Very peculiar how they do that.

6. Taich

Taich Tentacle Wrangler

Gutterknife

7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Probably the Terminite hammer I found. Its a hammer that does a lot of damage and shoots out a weird bug.