contest sketch out! just a rough draft, not the final!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mercurypelt, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

this is a sketch thingy for the monster contest. it just a reference sheet, so it doesn't matter if the calculations are relevant to pixels; it just helps me contrast it to a sprite. THIS IS JUST A ROUGH DRAFT. THIS ISNT MY CONTEST ENTRY. Själlös means Souless in Swedish.... Screen Shot 2012-03-06 at 7.41.57 PM.png

Breather and Maplestrip like this.
  2. Froggiolis

Froggiolis Big Damn Hero

THIS is a rough draft? wow. I probably couldnt draw that in a month. really good.

3. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

This is VERY good. I'm not saying I couldn't do it. Pfft. The texture of the fur is very well done. I think you tried a little too hard with the details. It's a pixelated game and all of the hard work on the textures will disappear. But overall, a decent work of art.

4. Mercurypelt

5. Mercurypelt

yeah, I'm better with realistic stuff, but this'll be modified to fit the pixilation aspect.

6. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

Me too. I tried to make a pixelated thing. It sucked ass. Hard.

7. Mercurypelt

lol sad

8. Every Human

Every Human Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wow if this is just a rough draft the finished thing is going to look incredible :up:

Maplestrip likes this.
  9. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

This will be a pretty awesome contest entry. I have the feeling that there is too much detaill going on in there to change into pixels (The eyes for example, are pretty small). I do think you might get a chance to win this thing with that beast! =)

10. Mercurypelt

thanks, but im afraid not. itll be "dumbed" down a bit.

11. Mercurypelt

yes, i know. i actually just finished the final and im uploading it right now :3

Maplestrip likes this.
  12. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Jeez, you seem to get a lot of publicity, I'm kind of jealous. Hah, just kidding :) You know me, being rude to you and Emi :p
    Good job, you seem to really have gotten noticed. Whereas I just didn't give a poop and did it in math X3
    I will, however, be jealous of you if you win. I won't be getting all up in your face, but I'll definitely take interest... I THUMBS YOU! :up:

13. Mercurypelt

lmao. i woant to say "i hate when its just you" but i wont. ima upload mah final now! unless you want me to send it to u via email?

14. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Ohh naww...you go ahead and upload it so that people can see it, and THUMBS YOU LIKE I DID! THUUUUMBS! :up:
    Take my thumbs. Appreciate them. And Maxi is trying to eat my cup--SHE STOLE MY CUPCAKE :cry:

15. Mercurypelt

tina, are you sure? i'll send it anyway X3 i need approval :up:

16. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

*I still wonder why you insist upon my approval while you put more effort and you are more skilled than I am...*