1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Container Crash

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by WrenchingStar, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrenchingStar

WrenchingStar Void-Bound Voyager

I keep getting an error each time I try to open a container that isn't a Ship Locker.
    https://gyazo.com/474abf0e680e481d653b43803eaa34fc
    My Operating System is Windows 10.
    I was in Windowed Mode.
    For some reason I cannot find the log file.
    I've recreated this a numerous amount of times.
    I've tried everything to fix it. I reinstalled Starbound, reinstalled mods, restarted Players (and restored my old ones after that didn't work). From what I can tell I've run out of options.
    Anyone have an idea to fix it?

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your Starbound install. The file may appear as "starbound" only. The files .log.1 to .log.5 are from older sessions which probably don't contain the error.

~ Iris ~

3. WrenchingStar

I found the log. This should only be with the modset I currently have installed. Like I said though, uninstalling all mods didn't change anything.

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

One of the mods you're using seems to be faulty. It is related to some interface added by said mod. You crafted an inventors table before so i assume you placed and opened it and when opening it the game crashed.
    It could be the mod Extended GUI in this case.

Also on a sidenote: it is possible that ContainerUITweak and Improved Containers are conflicting.

~ Iris ~

5. WrenchingStar

Removing Improved Containers seems to have helped.
    It does seem that the two were conflicting.
    The way I keep track of what mods I have is that I put them into a collection and I guess I didn't realize that I still had that installed since it wasn't in the collection.
    Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.