1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Configurable Stack Size (1.1 Stable) 2.0 - Starbound 1.1

Increase the stack size yourself

1. MythixDino

MythixDino Subatomic Cosmonaut

MythixDino submitted a new mod:

Configurable Stack Size (Glad Giraffe) - Increase the stack size yourself

Read more about this mod...

2. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

You should make a patch version instead... overwriting files can cause issues with official updates from Chucklefish

3. MythixDino

I tried that, but for some reason it didn't work. If you can get that working then please tell me how :p
    Code:
    [{"op": "replace", "path": "/defaultMaxStack", "value": 2000}]

4. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Hmm... i had a similar patch in my personal modifications, just like that and it worked pretty well... I just removed it because the Stack size collided with a scripted item i used. So yeah... no idea why it shouldn't work...

Edit: Did you name the file correctly for the patch version? Should be "defaultparameters.config.patch" then.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  5. MythixDino

Yes I've tried this but It didn't work.

6. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

hmmm... no idea then.... should work that way

7. MythixDino

Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    You can try yourself if you want :p

8. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

As i said that would conflict with another Mod i'm using... i had it in my personal patch collection for some time.. same as your patch line and in a patch file... so no idea why it shouldn't work for you

9. MythixDino

The patch method only works in the nightly builds. I think there was some kind of bug in glad giraffe that doesn't allow patching defaultparameters.config

10. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

I have tried the patched method my self and all i managed to get were crashes. But when I simply did as you did, the mod worked just fine. And infact i am using it right now. i spent hours trying to get it to work but failed. Maybe somethings wont work right until the 1.0 release? I love having a max stack higher than 1k.

11. MythixDino

I can confirm that the patch works in the nightlies. I don't know why it doesn't work with glad giraffe.

12. MythixDino

13. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

You have a JSON error in _metadata
    Code:
    {
    "author" : "Mythixdino",
    "description" : "You can change the stacksize of items to whatever you like.",
    "friendlyName" : "CSS",
    "link": "http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/configurable-stack-size-1.1-Stable.3678/
    "name" : "ConfigurableStackSize",
    "version" : "2.0"
    }
    should be
    Code:
    {
    "author" : "Mythixdino",
    "description" : "You can change the stacksize of items to whatever you like.",
    "friendlyName" : "CSS",
    "link": "http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/configurable-stack-size-1.1-Stable.3678/",
    "name" : "ConfigurableStackSize",
    "version" : "2.0"
    }
    and for that matter... delete the ConfigurableStackSize.modinfo because the _metadata file takes its place. You'll have Starbound loading the mod twice.

MythixDino likes this.
  14. Tuskor

Tuskor Void-Bound Voyager

@bk3k Thank you for telling me how to fix this mod

15. MythixDino

Thanks for sharing this (somehow I didn't notice). This is fixed now, just re-download the mod (if you haven't fixed this yourself, of course :p).

16. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Download link is broken :c