1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Confession]What has been the worst thing you did on Starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by FIowey, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Although I've yet to try this out, I'd want to see if I can conquer a settlement by getting a bunch of pet tethers and colony deeds, placing them inside the village that I'm about to conquer to spawn a bunch of guard tenants and adult poptops, and let them kill off any guards that attempt to meddle in my attempts at sprucing up the place (which would almost certainly require me to remove some furniture and knock down some walls that would most certainly be in the way of my renovations). I'd also expect them to slaughter the villagers as soon as they call for the village guards.

I'd also like to see if I can use a Nudmidge or two as suicidal pets that I could repeatedly throw at enemies, and constantly keep healed with a healing station that I'd take with me.

Oh, and I like to do my business in the nude, and I'd probably want my crew members to do so as well.

2. LordBaconator

LordBaconator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is my screenshot box. I needed a good thumbnail to use the Colony Tweaks mod so I built this box. It is effectively a prison for colonists in tiny homes, and is, ironically, the antithesis of what the mod is about. I have also accidentally duplicated, and been forced to kill, hundreds of tenants during debugging.

I have a button that opens and closes all of the doors, and the colony deeds have a wiring feature which causes all of the tenants to teleport home when I press a button. (This whole thing is very laggy)

[​IMG]

Lintton and The Squid like this.
  3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I verbally abused a human

4. Lintton

Lintton Guest

You say that's cruel, but that wiring setup could be very useful in the right hands.