/completequest quest id's?

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by CardBoardAndPhoton, Jul 25, 2016.

1. CardBoardAndPhoton

CardBoardAndPhoton Space Hobo

Can't seem to find the quest ID's anywhere, any suggestion on where I might find them?

nikolas270799 likes this.
  2. nikolas270799

nikolas270799 Void-Bound Voyager

To go around the Erchius Horror bug/crash? I could use the ID's too...

3. CardBoardAndPhoton

CardBoardAndPhoton Space Hobo

No not really, I corrupted up my character somehow and made a new character and now need to do all the quests again, so I figured I could use this command.
    --- Post updated ---
    Friend found it. Apparently they were in packed.pak http://pastebin.com/raw/ATJ0Nxpc And can be unpacked with Linux Or Mac with asset_unpacker which is located in the same folder as the binary/executable of Starbound of Linux or Mac

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  4. slayzo

slayzo Space Spelunker

Thanks to cardboard's data, I have figured out how to avoid the erchius crash.

/admin of course, /completequest human_mission1 completes it. Unfortunately during my testing I also confirmed shiprepair ends the other quest, so I hope I didn't mess something up by doing it out of order.
    It seems you don't even need to spawn the crystals in to do it, because the 20 I spawned during testing are still there. (/spawnitem supermatter btw)

So yeah. If you're getting a crash on the second phase of the erchius horror, use /admin then /completequest human_mission1 to get around the quest. Feel free to spawn the codex stuff for the mission if you want to, you can find it on the wiki.

5. nikolas270799

nikolas270799 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you very much!

6. starbound37833

starbound37833 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do i skip the third tech mission im using this race mod and it wont let me use the morph ball so whats the id for that mission

7. RedYoshikira

RedYoshikira Subatomic Cosmonaut

That's not your race mod's problem, this problem is currently universal with Starbound version 1.3.0 for all users and save files. Until then, just use /settileprotection 0 false then mine your way down a few blocks left from the teleporter there until you reach the button and exit teleporter.

8. slavicsylveon

slavicsylveon Void-Bound Voyager

I've apparently get a random side quest to give someone 2 trillion gold ore. Imean. It's one h*ck of a gift but I can't even hold that much