1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Starbound Lore PDF

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by roman.stanash, Apr 4, 2016.

1. roman.stanash

roman.stanash Subatomic Cosmonaut

Tell me if there is any problems with the PDF I made.
    I will update the lore when 1.00 comes out but I will need your help to collect all the new lore.
    Enjoy Kiddos.

by the way I accidentally upload the PDF 3 times
    ignore the Abridged History of the Avians it's been revised and the version I have is not cannon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. Lichen

Lichen Big Damn Hero

Quite well put together Sir!

Although you, still need to collect the rest of the codex in game as the wiki itself doesn't provide all of the available lore, you should also check writing contest winner, as their codex in considered to be cannon.

Notable lacking is hylotl city codex and the rest of the bosses

roman.stanash and Kezeal like this.
  3. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

Giving the quick glance over the table of contents, it just looks like all the lore from Starbounder. Like Lichen said, the page doesn't have all the codexes that are even in the Stable version.

4. roman.stanash

Well If you want you can send me screen shots of the codexes so I can include them in the PDF Sir if the starbounder the official starbound wiki didn't include all the codexes that the game has right now. I think your thinking of the unstable version because the stable version doesn't include hylotl cities only hylotl villages.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  5. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

I will get you all of the lore in the game currently, give me a few days.

roman.stanash likes this.
  6. Lichen

Lichen Big Damn Hero

Can't you just like.. play it on your own

7. roman.stanash

I will make sure to include your name as one of the people who compiled the starbound lore documents.

8. Lichen

Lichen Big Damn Hero

Wowie !That would be cool

roman.stanash likes this.
  9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Just as a heads up: Abridged History of the Avians is no longer canon. Or at least much of it has been revised. There hasn't been any definitive word on what parts of it are considered to be discarded, so I suggest removing it from the PDF so no confusions on what is an actual part of the lore would happen.

10. roman.stanash

Thank you I will get to it

Zebe likes this.
  11. Starcloak

Starcloak Orbital Explorer

Thankful. This document will prove quite useful.

12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Shame though, this is actully outdated. Most of this isn't canon anymore, since the lore was revamped and all the books were entirely changed some time before 1.0 released.

13. Starcloak

Starcloak Orbital Explorer

Sad. What an unfortunate mishap.