1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Combinable Augments 2.1.2

1 augment to rule them all!

1. MelOzone

MelOzone Big Damn Hero

I seem to have a problem. I combined Healing3 + Light2, and the healing part suddenly stopped working after a while. Augments of Healing 1 and Healing2+Light2 still work (checked them using the implant extractor mod.
    Any idea what might be the cause?
    Save attached.

Attached Files:

2. Dr. Omega

Dr. Omega Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I cant combine more than 2 augments.
    Am i doing something wrong?

3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

My best guess is yes.

To combine an augment you have to use 2 different augments. Then take the combined augment, place it in one of the first 2 slots, add the other augment, combine, rince and repeat and it should be good.

You can see what bonuses your augment has by hovering overit. It's tooltip should contain all the bonuses from all the augment you have combined into it.

4. Dr. Omega

I think i figured out what went wrong.
    I also had the Augment Station Mod, and i think that your station was creating that mods combined augments, because the ones it was making had the wrong sprite.

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Most likely, but you should have been able to recombine it, unless the other mod forgot to make the combinable augment object as an eppAugment, like any other vanilla augment.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

6. Dr. Omega

The weird thing about that mod is that it only allows you to combine 3 augments at a time.

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

That shouldn't matter, with some good text parsing, not having a limit shouldn't be a problem.

My mod has no limit in the amount of augments you can combine together.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

8. Hiran

Hiran Subatomic Cosmonaut

What about Augument Splitter, that will extract random augment? That would be very useful for me.

9. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I'm thinking of a way to do that, I've started trying to make an interface for it.

I'm aware of that it can be a problem, so I started working on it. so far the interface logic is the main problem, but i'm sure i can find how to do it.

10. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

so does this mod work for the latest starbound update?

11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

12. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

13. ibigfire

ibigfire Void-Bound Voyager

This is an absolute must have mod, thank you.

When you say "ps: this does not make you augments stronger of you combine 2 smaller ones, we still want some balance in here" I know that means I can't combine a bunch of Damage I's and they'll work, but can I combine a Damage I, Damage II and Damage III and they'll all work with each other?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Higher tier augments overwrite lower tier ones. That makes sense. Looking forward to if you ever figure out combinable collars as well! ^_^

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  14. TylorBane

TylorBane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

pet collar version..? >.> *hint hint, nudge nudge*

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

C0bra5 updated Combinable Augments with a new update entry:

Extraction update

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

18. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

Hi!

I noticed that the combined augments can stack up to 1000, but the combined collars and lures can only stack up to 1
    Is this intentional? :eek:

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Hiram was the one who made them, he probably forgot to set their stack count, I'll fix that soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  20. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

Hi again! :D
    Do you think it'd be possible to make a version of this mod that combines food items? :eek:
    Basically, you put a Cake (gives max energy buff) and some Cactus Juice (thorns buff) in, and you get a food item that gives you the energy buff AND the thorns buff!