1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded ColonistBound [Roleplay][Workshop Mods][Small]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by DAgility, Jan 22, 2017.

1. DAgility

DAgility Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Welcome to ColonistBound! I run a small, private RP server for up to 5 others. (not counting me).

We are first come first serve, so once all 5 spots are filled, no more openings will become available!

Reply and you will recieve a discord link in your PMs, which will take you to the official discord server. (Which has the rules, the IP, etc.)

2. cez.exe

cez.exe Space Hobo

I would like to join :)

3. jed808

jed808 Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to join

4. Albirei

Albirei Phantasmal Quasar

I would be interested, but I have A TON of mods already and I don't know if that would cause a compatibility issue or not.

cez.exe likes this.
  5. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

I would be delighted to get involved, but akin to the user above, I have way too many mods to care to deal with...

6. drunkensinpai

drunkensinpai Space Hobo

i dont have any mods and would like to join in

7. Dannir

Dannir Big Damn Hero

If it's still even a thing and someone ends up not joining, just popping in to say that I'm willing to at least give the rules and mod list a look.

8. Iceball457

Is this ever gonna happen?

9. jed808

jed808 Void-Bound Voyager

Seems not

10. Iceball457

Well hey, If he isn't here anymore I'll create a temporary server... I like lots of mods though... Any thoughts?

11. nekowolfboy112

nekowolfboy112 Yeah, You!

hey guys, i would love to join. is that still possible?

12. Iceball457

I am nearly certain it isn't going to happen... until (more like if) it does, for those of you interested in Roleplaying, there is a server run by @Maduain that I sometimes hang out at

There should be a link to the other thread here I suppose, but I'm to lazy to find it