1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Cobblestone types

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BasicallyNuclear, Jun 29, 2015.

1. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

I'm trying the duplicate my stable base in the nightly. I'm trying to give my self the cobblestone used in the dock/lake avian microdungeon but I just get boring grey. anyone know?

2. Kattanos

Kattanos Pangalactic Porcupine

As far as I'm aware, I've only managed to get 1 kind of cobblestone in my inventory despite mining all kinds (different in both color and pattern) of cobble the result is the same single color/pattern when it pops up in inventory.. Cobblestone Brick is the only other cobblestone related block I have (and I use it a LOT) that has a different pattern to it.. Maybe it is temple blocks or soft bricks? I could easily be mistaken.. Provide a SS of the blocks you are after, please.. It would help others help you greatly!

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Cobblestone types. I got 2 different stacks of this block but I forgot where I got the other kind from.
    My theory is, you can get a common variety of cobblestone in the upper-ground and middle-ground of a planet but when you go deeper you get a different variety, or it could also depend on what planet type you are in.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  4. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

There's something like 15 types of stone, but they all give you the one type of cobblestone. If you want to build using these other stone types, you need to spawn them in.

5. Oberic

Oberic Spaceman Spiff

Frackin' Universe works as well, but I don't think the mod works on nightly, it might, but meh.

6. zBound

zBound Starship Captain