RELEASED [CN Translation Added] Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits - Includes NPC Maps, Farm Cave, Cellar + Dusty

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Subatomic Cosmonaut

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting these edits ON THIS FORUM ONLY, if you find them anywhere else, please tell me
    These Mods have been added to NexusMods.com!

CELLAR
    FARM CAVE
    IMMERSIVE MAP EDITS

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! :whoop:

Thank you to all who have patiently waited,
    this Mod is now officially 1.2 compatible!

So, what does this Mod offer you:

- A new visual to (almost) all NPC Maps in the game
    - 150+ new messages
    - Five different Farm Caves, and variations
    - A Cellar, and variations
    - An animated Dusty!
    - A better day/night map immersion: when night comes, not only do the windows change, but the floor light disappears as well, so as to give a more true game play.
    - A more immersive experience in game (hopefully)
    - Translations for other languages!

~^*^~

To add these files to your game, add them to your Content--> Map folder and Content--> Strings, accordingly.

DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE A BACKUP OF THE PREVIOUS FILE IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG!
    The files inside the "Cellar" and "Farm Cave" include backups, but not the "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits"!

OR, if you are tired of the shenanigans that come with .xnb replacing, you could use Xnb Loader, by @Entoarox, so as not to replace your original files

~^*^~

--->The Town Tilesheet in the main file ("Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits") are the games' original tilesheet. Other Tilesheets added for compatibility with Dusty Area:

- Eemie's "Just a new map recolour" (4 Versions added)
    - Elle's Dirt and Cliff Recolor

- If you would like me to make this edit compatible with a certain tilesheet, let me know!
    * Don't forget to add the tilesheets to your Content folder AND your Maps folder!

---> ALSO
    Do not forget that my update files come only with the Town tilesheets! You need to go to the original author to download all the other tilesheets, and then download mine, which add Dusty's pet area! Don't forget to give some love to the original creators <3

--> EXTRA FOR TRANSLATION FILES
    For those who are using the translated files, don't forget to do the same I've stated above, but also request from the original author an update for the tilesheets in your language, in case they don't exist yet!

~^*^~

--->This Mod now includes translations! Thank you so much!!!!

- German (de-DE) translation, by @Bregodon
    - Brazilian (pt-BR) translation, by @farpencio
    - Chinese (zh-CN) translation, by @yuwenlan

If you are interested in translating this mod, please let me know!

~^*^~

Also, for those who follow my work, The Spouse Rooms edit also works with Xnb Loader! Just place the "SpouseRooms.xnb" file you want inside the Maps folder, where all the other files are, and you're good to go! This Mod will also be updated in the near future, but not right now. (if I don't update it after a while, please remind me!)

~^*^~

I would like to thank @Entoarox, for all the great work they've shared with us, which help us enjoy this game even more, and @Acerbicon, for helping me along the way and getting me invested in learning C#!
    (which I haven't started working on, sadly)
    Lastly, I would like to thank @hwayunhae who helped me take care of Dusty's pet area, sharing their opinion with me, and for being a very swell person :p
    Thank you, everyone :)

*Recommendation:

My edits are compatible with @Androxilogin Mod -
    Expanded Crevices - which I highly recommend, since I've added new messages to Maru's Basement, and you'll be able to read them thanks to this. Unfortunately, VIP seems to cause issues.
    Please check this Mod and support the author!

*Credits:

--->Elliott's House Tilesheet were originally made by Bartalac, and shared through their Mod - Elliott's cozy shack. I changed some things and added others to my liking.
    I tried talking with Bartalac and request adding their work to mine, but unfortunately they haven't visit the community since April 6, 2016.
    Either way, I will be making this adjustment and crediting the original author, but if they ever return and are against me adding this to my Mod, it will be removed.

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: German Translation ("StringsFromMaps.de-DE.xnb"), was made by @Bregodon, who took the initiative to do this! Thank you so much for expanding this mod for more people to enjoy it!

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Brazilian Translation ("StringsFromMaps.pt-BR.xnb") was made by @farpencio , obrigada galera ;D

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Chinese Translation ("StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.xnb") was made by @yuwenlan , thank you so much for doing this!!!

--- CELLAR ---

[​IMG]
    * Yes, that IS a working Jukebox :D

[​IMG]
    * An all wood floored cellar, as per Eemie's request :)

Download: MediaFire
    [​IMG]
    * An all wood floored cellar without the bar, as per ScalesofGrey's request :)

--- FARM CAVE ---

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    * A request for vero_games without the holes in the walls (and other new details)

--- DUSTY THE DOG ---

[​IMG]
    Look who came out to play!

My Town Edit adds Dusty to the game, including a doggy house!
    Now, you won't have to wait for Alex's cutscenes to look at this beautiful baby! Go, pet him! He's such a good doggy!
    * This Town edit also includes a horse friendly map!
    * It will make Alex's Four Heart's Event a little funky, but nothing too dramatic.
    * Changes the original spring, summer, fall, and winter town tilesheets
    ----> the "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits.zip" includes the original game Town Tilesheet. Check other files below for tilesheets compatibility!

--- NPC MAPS ---

- Archaeology House -
    [​IMG]

- Manor House -

[​IMG]

- Blacksmith -

[​IMG]

- Saloon -
    [​IMG]

- Hospital -
    [​IMG]

- Adventure Guild -
    [​IMG]

- Haley and Emily House -

[​IMG]

- Harvey Room -

[​IMG]

- Leah House -
    [​IMG]

- Elliott House -
    [​IMG]

- Sam House -

[​IMG]

- Science House -
    [​IMG]

- Sebastian Room -
    [​IMG]

- Alex House -
    [​IMG]

- Ranch -
    [​IMG]

- Seed Shop -

[​IMG]

- Trailer -
    [​IMG]

- Wizard House -

[​IMG]

- Wizard Basement -
    [​IMG]

- Sandy Shop -
    [​IMG]

- Club -
    [​IMG]

- Maru Basement -
    [​IMG]

I hope you like my edits! X3

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • eemie

eemie Phantasmal Quasar

I love the cellar!

Karmylla likes this.
      • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Big Damn Hero

Just so you know, Jas will sit/stand where those hay bales are in the entrance/shop room (below the lamp). I had the Remove the Fire Hazard replacement that had barrels there, and I was looking for Jas to give her a gift and could not find her until I saw parts of her inside the barrels, so I had to remove them myself in tIDE (just because small things like that annoy me).

Karmylla likes this.
        • Karmylla

Thank you! :D

Coolwyngs likes this.
          • Karmylla

Thank you for the warning, I will take care of it right now!
            Could you tell me which of the hays she sits on? The one closest to the lamp or the other one? Just so that area won't look as empty!

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Big Damn Hero

@Karmylla I believe she was right in the middle (so technically the bottom of the one closest to the lamp).

Karmylla likes this.
              • Karmylla

@FieryChaos Thank you so much, I've updated the map and it should be ok now :)
                If you would like any other changes, feel free to request them!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
                  FieryChaos likes this.
                • eemie

eemie Phantasmal Quasar

Is there a chance you would make the floor in the cellar all wood? Or isn't that possible at all?

Karmylla likes this.
                  • Karmylla

Of course it is! Which wood would you prefer?

• eemie

eemie Phantasmal Quasar

I really like the darker wood the library and the blacksmith have laying on the floor!

Karmylla likes this.
                      • Karmylla

What do you think of this @eemie ? Is the wood good or would you prefer the even darker one, that has a bear rug?
                        [​IMG]

eemie likes this.
                        • eemie

eemie Phantasmal Quasar

I like this very much, thank you!

Karmylla likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Ok, good! I will update the main post with your request in a bit!

eemie likes this.
                            • Karmylla

@eemie it is done! You can download your version!
                              Tell me if something goes wrong or if you would like anything else changed :)

eemie likes this.
                              • Harzelora

Harzelora Void-Bound Voyager

These are all so awesome !!! (and cosy !) Great job !:nuruflirt:
                                Are you planning on doing Evelyn and George's house too ?
                                The fact that they have to share a small bed in such a small room is too un-immersive for me !

Cemo and Karmylla like this.
                                • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Big Damn Hero

Perfect. I was wrong in what I remembered but you fixed the right one anyways, haha. That hay/lamp must be really fascinating.
                                  JasWhachulookinat.png

Karmylla likes this.
                                  • Katzeus

Katzeus Community Manager Chucklefish

Wow, nice work! I love the little games table in the library.

Karmylla and Harzelora like this.
                                    • Karmylla

Thank you! And yes, of course, their house is a must!!! Any request for your loved ones' previous residence? ;D

Yeah, that's what I thought! But when you pointed it out, I got confused and just edited it again xD Either way, it's good now :p

Thank you so much, glad you liked it! :D

Harzelora likes this.
                                      • Harzelora

Harzelora Void-Bound Voyager

Hueh hue ! You remembered ! :pfff:
                                        To be honest, I don't know. I would have loved it if they had a picture of Clara (Alex's mom) somewhere in the living room and/or in Alex's room.
                                        But it would require to alter some files so ...
                                        Also I already made a painting for my house so you don't need to do it :rofl:

Painting.png

Karmylla likes this.
                                        • Karmylla

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!
                                          I have added Alex, George and Evelyn's house! Tell me what you think!
                                          I have also added new messages in this map, try to find them all :iswydt:

And again, if you find any errors please tell me! And I am open to requests!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
                                            Harzelora, oldfarmer93 and eemie like this.