1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming v7.11.183

Want to spice up your kitchen with a multitude of ingredients, well now you can, again!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

I'm looking at automatoseed.object and I see both tooltipKind and largeImage and automatoseed.object is a base game asset, maybe it isn't the tooltipKind but something else?

"tooltipKind" : "seed",
    "largeImage" : "automatoseed.png:default.3.0",

2. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

Let me post the code from my farmable
    {
    "objectName" : "rhubarbSBVseed",
    "colonyTags" : [ "nature" ],
    "rarity" : "Common",
    "category" : "seed",
    "description" : "Rhubarb, an edible stalk",
    "shortdescription" : "Rhubarb Seed",
    "objectType" : "farmable",
    "printable" : false,
    "price" : 100,
    "inventoryIcon" : "RhubarbSBVseedIcon.png",
    "orientations" : [
    {
    "dualImage" : "RhubarbSBVseed.png:<color>.<stage>",
    "imagePosition" : [0, 0],
    "frames" : 1,
    "animationCycle" : 0.5,

"spaces" : [ [1, 0], [0, 0], [1, 1], [0, 1], [1, 2], [0, 2] ],

"requireTilledAnchors" : true,
    "anchors" : [ "bottom" ]
    }
    ],
    "stages" : [
    {
    "duration" : [100, 105]
    },
    {
    "duration" : [100, 105]
    },
    {
    "duration" : [400, 440]
    },
    {
    "harvestPool" : "rhubarbSBVharvest"
    }
    ],
    "maxImmersion" : 0.125
    }
    I don't have either of those in there, and my plant looks fine
    I think maybe in 1.0 they automated the process of displaying the plant for farmables, and they haven't changed it in the automato code

3. ColonolNutty

Either way, we're both right, adding largeImage or removing tooltipKind will solve it the same.

4. ColonolNutty

Having the tooltipKind is a way to customize how the tooltip displays even further, such as specifying which image is used when displaying the info of the item. It isn't an outdated property, it just relies on having other properties alongside it, like largeImage. Not having it, defaults the tooltipKind value and displays a standard tooltip.

5. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm that makes more sense, thanks for clarifying

6. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

The original rattan mod is still compatible with the current version of Starbound. Can you make it so both mods will work together?

7. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

are crops in compact mod?
    And some crops are not perennial.will u update them?
    can u make all foods too have seeds?like lemon,lettuce and some other?
    Edited: i have to say i just find out crops grow time is very fast can u increase them in updates for more realism?
    Edited: in the outdated version of the mod , i mean the original mod page when i downloaded it had an addon folder which is called MoreFarmingCompact - PG - 1.1(makes the mfm seeds compact) but with updated version of yours its outdated..i mean when u added some new seeds and stuff they are not compact..just wanted to tell you these

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  8. ColonolNutty

9. amirmiked12

10. ColonolNutty

Well, it's not technically an "update" I'm actually planning on notifying users of updates this way from now on. I didn't change anything in it, just adding it as the first one to signify the new way you'll hear of updates

11. ColonolNutty

I created an addon for those of you who use Frackin' Universe (Likely everyone) check it out in the description

12. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

Sometimes when I harvest the holiday fir I get a perfectly generic object. I looked into the files and saw in the treasurepool that it's "holidayspiritMFM" and looked all over for something like that but there isn't. can you either remove it or change it to "holidayspirit"?

13. ColonolNutty

Turns out it's in the real files, hmm

14. ColonolNutty

15. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Great mod! My only complaint is that when you download it on the workshop, and download the fu-patch from here, it doesn't recognize that the original mod is there, and causes it to crash. It's nothing big, seeing as it can be fixed by downloading it here, but just a thingy to report.

Edit: Nevermind, it's still having a problem. It states in the error that Asset source 'MoreFarmingFU' is missing dependency 'MoreFarming' even though I manually installed them both

16. ColonolNutty

Hmm, I figured it wouldn't have been a problem *facepalm* guess I'll look into if there is something special I have to do

Saint Apollyon likes this.
  17. ColonolNutty

18. ColonolNutty

Should be fixed now, here and on steam, I would check out the Steam version as I've uploaded all my current mods (Minus survivalist) to there

Saint Apollyon likes this.
  19. amirmiked12

I just planted the orange seed and after I pressed E to harvest it my game crashed to the menu.
    and can u make the seeds more compact?

Look

MY log
    https://pastebin.com/v8TcKT6U

20. ColonolNutty