1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) [Closed]Yokohama[No longer available]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Usiemon, Feb 4, 2014.

1. rudeyz

rudeyz Intergalactic Tourist

2. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

3. rudeyz

rudeyz Intergalactic Tourist

how and where to buy land in Hub / protect area

4. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Tell one of admins(whose names are in blue) that you want to buy a plot on the hub. Once you pay 600 pixels per tile for your plot, you will be able to build at your plot.

5. KRFCT

KRFCT Space Hobo

hey there! I would like to join your server! ive only been playing for a month or so but I really enjoy the game and wanna do something with the community! let me know :) thank you!

6. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hi @KRFCT ,

You are quite welcome to join! Type usiemon.info as the server IP address and hop in.

I hope to see you online soon!

7. pantakalyamus

pantakalyamus Space Hobo

Hi!
    I want to join this international server, but i have a problem with this "
    This server disallows connections from clients with mismatched assets"
    Also discord chanell it's pretty nice

8. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hi @pantakalyamus

Yes, the server disallows any asset mismatches, meaning you have to be on vanilla. You have to be mod-free, and the only exception is plain .abc songs in your songs directory.

9. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hello folks,

I have just updated the servers to 1.1.0!
    I hope you all have fun.

10. Viola

Viola Void-Bound Voyager

Couldn't log on today, and my friend from another country too.
    No mods, no changes since last log =(

11. ocako

ocako Space Hobo

I'm interested in playing, if you haven't met your limit yet could please inform me:)

12. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Note to everyone: The server domain name has changed to "sb.usiemon.info".
    Please make sure you type the new one as the join IP!

@Viola
    If you and your friend still can't connect to the new domain name, please let me know the exact error message.

@ocako
    You are quite welcome to join! Use "sb.usiemon.info:21025" and hop in.

13. Viola

Viola Void-Bound Voyager

14. Viola

Viola Void-Bound Voyager

Someone told me to selected "allow assets mismatch" and I did log on, but my ship got wiped to nothing. Deselecting and trying solo doesn't help. I could log on ILB server without it. Also, now I can't beam down anywhere with it selected. Without it selected I can't join the server...

15. pryingstorm

pryingstorm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had the same problem when I first tried to join the server, also had assets mismatch allowed and had no mods etc. I managed to fix it by deleting my games song folder so apparently there was a file in there was a file in there tha counted as an asset mismatch with the server. You could try that and see if it works for you. You can then just move all the deleted files back a few at a time to see wich file caused the problem and keep that one deleted.

16. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hello everyone,

Are you looking for a chance of fame? Are you confident with your combat move?
    We are holding a PvP tournament!

Date: (Postponed, to be announced)
    Prizes: The champion will win 100k pixels and a right to be portrayed in the hall of fame.
    Rules:
    • Duel each other with a designated weapon (2-handed broadsword with Rising Slash special attack, prepared for this tournament)
    • The dealer of the first damage wins the round
    • Three rounds duel, in which 2 wins defines the duel winner

If you think you are up for it, contact me on the forum/Discord/in-game to join the tournament!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  17. Viola

Viola Void-Bound Voyager

God, I feel like I'm always a problem, but what to do if a player (kytree) stole a wep?

18. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Please message me how and when exactly it happened. I'll see if I can find any clues in the log.

19. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hello folks,

We have postponed the PvP event! We will let you know as soon as the new date is set.

20. thelonelyminer33

thelonelyminer33 Space Spelunker

I would like to join.Mostly to find people to talk and play with, this will be my first time join one, it will help if there is a video or any way you can tell me how to join one that would be grate!One question though, can I use the papiruse as a sail mod, and rainbow teleport beam mods?They only change my sail and teleport beam for only me.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016