1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) [Closed]Yokohama[No longer available]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Usiemon, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hello and of course you can!
    Protocol 723 is a connection protocol used in Starbound 1.0.2. Make sure you update your Starbound to 1.0.3, which uses newer protocol 724.

2. Rain McVarelk

Rain McVarelk Space Hobo

Hello there, I'm interested in joining the international server, any chance of that happening? o/

3. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Certainly! Hop in anytime.

4. TheDevice

TheDevice Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there guys, I've got a group of 3-5 players all looking for a new server. We're leaving the last one due to delayed updates and unreliable connections. How do you guys feel about this servers reliability/community?

5. Boytrout

Boytrout Space Hobo

Can I jump in with all the fun?

6. Benar

Benar Void-Bound Voyager

Hey man, cold i join the server? I was looking forward for a good server for a god damn long time! Would be proud if i could join it. <3

7. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hi TheDevice, Boytrout, and Benar!

You are all quite welcome to join, come on in anytime you would like to.

@TheDevice

This server is up 24/7, except for regular reboots(every 4 hours for now, each taking less than 5 minutes).
    It updates itself daily to the latest version if there is any.

I hope to see you all online soon.

8. chronodekar

chronodekar Space Hobo

Hello Usiemon,

Can anyone join your server? I'm a bit concerned with how you might be financing a 24/7 system - am trying my own setup but to keep it running would cost me waay more than I paid for the game itself!

-chronodekar

9. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hello chronodekar,

Yes, anyone can join my server unless he/she spams/harasses/griefs. You are quite welcome to join if you feel like it!

And yes, keeping a dedicated server costs you...

10. chronodekar

chronodekar Space Hobo

Alright, joining in! :)

-chronodekar

11. Sionkster

Sionkster Void-Bound Voyager

Some one named spikee or Netzal just came in and took all my ores and some costumes from my collection. I didn't mind the ores and minerals being stolen but the nerve to touch a person's collection and ruin. Screw you spikee or Netzal, Screw you guys.

12. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hi Sionkster,

I am sorry for what happened.
    Can you PM me any info about the theft? (The time it happened, your character name, what they said in chat, screenshots, etc.)
    I'm tracking the issue in the log, but I'd appreciate additional information.

Usiemon

13. mentalfish30

mentalfish30 Void-Bound Voyager

@Usiemon

I was trying to connect earlier and it said: "Anonymous Connections Disallowed"

Is there something i am missing here or is the server down for now?

14. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hi mentalfish30,

Which of 2 servers did you try joining?
    The international one with port 21025 accepts anyone, while the Japanese one with port 22025 requires login/password.
    If you are trying the latter, please see https://starbound-servers.net/server/3922/ for the login and password.

Usiemon

15. Viola

Viola Void-Bound Voyager

Usie!!!
    Not sure if you remember me. I was playing on your server with Koi(who loved destroying other servers)
    Are you still around? I'm coming back! Can I join your server? And I tottally forgot how to do it.

16. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome back Viola!

Go ahead and start the game, pick "Join Game", and then type "usiemon.info" as the server address.
    You can leave the port/account/password blank.

Should you have any issue, please let me know.

17. Tentacle_Sashimi

Tentacle_Sashimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Interested in joining this server. Is there a hub planet?

18. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Hi @Tentacle_Sashimi ,

You are quite welcome to join. We are building a hub planet at the moment, so why don't you buy a plot there and start building?

I hope to see you soon!

19. Tentacle_Sashimi

Tentacle_Sashimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there a way to get added to planet protection so I can build on the hub-world?

20. Usiemon

Usiemon Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, there is. Tell one of our admins that you would like to buy a land and build on it on the hub planet.
    As of now, the price is 600 pixel per tile. For example, I paid 12k pixels for my plot whose area is 20 tiles.