Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

2. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Because Dragon Babies.

Also Fates, Why do you consistently miss like three 70% hit chances? I should at least hit one, but nooo. And now you've knocked my healer out for this chapter, you dick.

3. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

donleong94, Argthrond and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Gredd18

The more I try and play Fates the more I realise this is a game series built for Masochists.
    Frederick pls come back I only got my pre-promote for literally one chapter before some dumbass pushed him in a hole :c
    now i am pre-promoteless and require an adult to carry me. a proper adult, with lots of defence and stabbiness, not someone on a flying horse who i'm not even sure if they're a guy or not but either way they get shrekled so hard.

5. Gredd18

6. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

If you're playing Birthright you should be able to grind between story missions. I have a habit of grinding way too much in those games (as opposed to as little as possible in others) for support convos. That said some of the later missions can still be a huge pain in the ass to do without losses even with properly/over leveled characters. In awakening I used to make a ring against a wall or something with fighters and have a couple archers and a healer inside. That way the healer never gets hurt, and everyone gets health while the archer helps.

Overall story of both games is nothing special, most of the character stories are alright at best too. Still though, not a lot of games let you form relationships between any 2 characters let alone even attempt to flesh it out (Fing skyrims have a necklace and get married shit).

Britefire, Saal, RedScarWolf and 3 others like this.
  7. Gredd18

Chapter 5 is before you get access to grinding. If you want to grind, you literally have to have Azura or Aqua (the blue singing bitch) spam sing to get XP. That's the only way you can grind.
    On the bright side, this does mean she can basically hit level 20 right off the bat and go to town on everyone.
    When I do more of the Story for Fate I'll probably rant about it, but so far It's feeling kinda weak. Like, at least Awakening had a reason for everyone being there/etc. Now it's just "oh well I guess I'll come help you murder people because you're a nice guy who says sorry in a really guilty voice whenever you hurt someone."

8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning Clan ∞. :zzz:

donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirnign Clan ∞.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  10. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

11. Fluffy Arsonist

12. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nothing better to listen to while gluing a mistcloak.
    Now excuse me while I listen to all this guy's music. I haven't done that yet, it needs done.

donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  13. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

fdsafdsaf.png
    Translation: It says it isn't available where I live
    what a joke.png

RedScarWolf, donleong94, Luna and 3 others like this.
  14. Fluffy Arsonist

15. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

What's most of the combat based on? (Player Vs player? Player Vs Monster?)
    I've never been a fan of largely PVP stuff, I like the idea of having to deal with the world and the things in it, not the people in it.
    Also, it sounded like there was a trade focus, that the case? As that sounds interesting. (It was awhile ago, I don't remember what you said about it then.)
    And how's the world look? I downloaded Terra awhile ago just to check it out, went on a mountain and... it was just sad looking. Just pitiful. The world as a whole was just ugly. (I'd been hoping the open plains were the exception. Didn't look like it.)

Oooh, one of the reviews just mentioned you can half-AFK some things, so long as you stay logged in... I think I might have to get this. I was just last night wondering if there are any games I have that I can play as I do other things.

16. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

MMOs aren't for me, but thank you. :^)

donleong94 and Argthrond like this.
  17. Fluffy Arsonist

there's plenty of PvE if you like grinding mobs or killing bosses, as there's no level cap, though there are soft caps at 52, 56, and every level past 59.
    about trade - there's trading
    and as for the world... hard to say. i have a friend who says it's shit, but that's probably because his horse moves so fast the world doesn't get a chance to load.

there is only 1 thing you can't afk, which is killing mobs. you can walk to places 100% afk, you can fish 100% afk, you can ride your horse 100% afk. literally. for running and horse riding, there's a button that makes your character automatically follow a path in circles until you stop it. and you can choose to send the game to the tray when closing it, instead of fully shutting it down, if you want to afk overnight.

18. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

So, Disgaea 5 Complete will be released tomorrow, to buy or not to buy, that's the question.

RedScarWolf, donleong94, Luna and 2 others like this.
  19. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Can you provide me some good gameplay videos?
    PvE is best at every MMORPG

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Fluffy Arsonist

sure. here is someone spending a disgustingly vast amount of money.(each failed upgrade costs ~3.4m silver until +15. after which it increases to ~7m silver, with the base weapon costing 97m silver as i write this)
    enhancement goes 1-15>PRI>DUO>TRI>PEN>TET(TET Kzarka generally costs ~1.5-3.5 trillion silver to buy from another person, which, for them, is a loss, not a profit.)

as for PvE gameplay - no. the only gameplay with clear video is from archers, who only really stand still and shoot in PvE.
    PvP i can do, though. here's some PvP, because PvP videos actually show some real gameplay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.