Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

How to test the electric signal:
    testing-elec-signals.png

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

3. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

nintendo-3ds-2ds.jpg
    I can't wait to get my Super New Mini Power Nintendo 23DSi Lite Light MicroXLDDLL something U boy Virtual Advance SP something player & Knuckles Color Cube 64 & Watch Entertainment System that also plays 2D, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

4. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

What about the new Super New Mini Power Nintendo 23DSi Lite Light MicroXLDDLL something U boy Virtual Advance SP something player & Knuckles Color Cube 64 & Watch Entertainment System that also plays 2D, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series Lite XL?

5. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

There's a new edition already!?
    I hope it features Mario.

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Gredd18

Super New Mini Power Nintendo 23DSi Lite Light MicroXLDDLL something U boy Virtual Advance SP something player & Knuckles & Sonic+ Color Cube 64 & Watch Entertainment System that also plays 2D, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series Lite XL!
    With Added Sonic!

7. Gredd18

So I just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I want a goddamn sequel. I've not have enough of my waifu transcending into Death, the Destroyer of Worlds with Something like 44 Magic.
    On the bright side, I bought Fates last night before I went to sleep, so I got that I can play now :D
    but seriously when is sequel

8. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

Which fates path did you get? Theres Birthright, Conquest and one thats a mix of the 2.

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. Gredd18

I got it off the Nintendo Store, so I'm pretty sure that's all of them. I basically get to a point and I'm allowed to pick. I plan on doing Birthright > Conquest > Revelations

Also, Now that I think about it, why are most character in Awakening like, Half a trainwreck of writing. I mean, the other half is actually good shit, but you get characters who have all this interesting stuff about them and then there's some dumb-as-jack reason for it all. Some characters don't have that, but many of them do. I just kinda realised how you get this odd discourse in Support Convos where it's serious and then some Anime stuff.

And the ending for Awakening is honestly kinda Trash IMO. Fuckall closure other than 2-4 small lines of text. At most, 12-20 words. Per Character. I mean, C'mon.
    I've come to realise that if a game leaves me wanting more and it's not part of a direct sequel-prequel series, it's done something wrong. I should be satisfied with the ending, unless it's going to be continued in a later game.

RedScarWolf, Luna, Freddy and 2 others like this.
  10. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning Clan ∞.
    :zzz:

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  11. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning Double Post.
    Ninring Clan ∞.

RedScarWolf, Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  12. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Well, each character needs a text for a single ending, marriage ending (with every possible character), and children need some work as well. That's a lot of text to write (and then read). :rofl:
    On the other hand though, it's Nintendo. They should be capable of adding more text. But is that really needed...? :p

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. Gredd18

Honestly, compared to other RPGs I've played it's got surprisingly little story/text in it. I dunno if It's a scope/space/time issue, but I honestly feel they could've fleshed out the characters/world tons more.

Freddy, donleong94, Luna and 2 others like this.
  14. Gredd18

So Fire Emblem: Fates, we need to have a talk.
    You know what about, Chapter 5.
    Where you get given a level 7 dragon, to fight a bunch of other level 7's, and everyone else you have is basically useless in a fight because the max level they have is 4.
    Oh, and you're a dragon, and they have special anti-dragon swords.
    I'm fine with the start of a fire emblem game being kinda difficult, I expect it with the low HP/stats.
    But this? This is Grade-A 100% Bullshit.

15. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

git gud
    Speaking of which, I should continue my Fates playthrough.

donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  16. Gredd18

i git guded and did it.
    also, azura's singing is pretty shit.
    as is the story so far.
    and why do i have amnesia.

17. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

>additional turn for some unit is shit
    Wait for the non-shit units to double-turn them maybe :^)

As for amnesia, no idea. Typical choice when making stories I guess. I'm barely after chapter 6 though, so maybe it will be explained later.

18. Gredd18

The added turn is swag, the actual animation/singing is shit.

Also why am i a dragon, and why do i have a golden sword.
    like, seriously, the story so far is terribad.

19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Can't wait until you get the chance to ask the important questions.
    [​IMG]

Specifically, the question at the bottom here.

20. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Ah, alright. I don't really remember it, as after a few chapters I turn off the animations - the game is faster this way.
    What I do noticed is the appearance of the overworld, effectively representing the tile you stand on.
    Unit stands in a corner and attacks? In 3D, that corner stays where it was, instead of showing some blank room insides. I liked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.