Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

I finished NieR: Automata.
    Wow.
    What a game.
    I'll keep playing and do all of the sidequests because I kind of don't want it to end.

2. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

3. Fluffy Arsonist

it's really good.

4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

By: Jonathan
    10/10

5. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

[​IMG]
    I just want to say how well The Weight of the World suit this image. Not played Neir: Automata, I plan to, but if you put spoilers infront of me I'm going to read them. You can't stop me.
    The name of the song seems to pretty much sum up the image I posted, if it's from 2ButtS's point of view, with S9 as the "World", so to speak.
    Hell, after reading the lyrics, pretty sure it's supposed to be from 2B's Pov.

donleong94, Solum and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Now that's a nice name.
    1490204110912.jpg

donleong94, Argthrond and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Are you going to post that picture until we like it?

donleong94, Freddy, Luna and 2 others like this.
  8. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I might, but in a changed form. :^)

9. Fluffy Arsonist

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  10. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

You mean the fish or her? :^)

11. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

Funny joke

Argthrond, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  12. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

13. Spike

Spike Supernova

Goku defeats Frieza by transforming into a Super Saiyan; such a feat had only been done by Bardock in another planet in a dragon ball spacial.

Luffy was able to hit crocodile because his fists are coated with the blood from the wounds he sustained from a previous encounter with him.

Johnathan Joestar was able to recover from his injuries due to William Zepelli's special power that he calls "Hamon".

Tomato is a fruit.

The earth is not a circle, it's a sphere.

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  14. Gredd18

Well when I think "Super Saiyan" I think "Goku"
    Wait, Crocodile? Huh?
    Can I get a Hamonburger then?
    My life is a lie.
    My life is twice the lie.

Saal, Argthrond, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  15. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

I played the original on the ps3. That game was just as good (though the american one changed the main character from a 17 year old to a friggen 60 y/o that was buff as fuck, and made the protagonists sister into their daughter. But aside from that literally all of the lines were unchanged, so it got really weird as the 'dad' acted like a naive 17 y/o. :l

but other than that all the other characters are amazing. the games amazing. the combats epic. the musics like overly epic.
    good stuffs. Also might of cried a bit at the end.

donleong94, Solum and Jimlad 42 like this.
  16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Actually that special isnt really considered cannon by most dbz fans, mostly because it was written in just for funzies by the studio rather than the manga artist. Or in other words, its classified as an Anime Original.
    but thats just nitpicking.

that was an awesome fight.

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Gredd18

I think the Age difference on the MC was actually console-based, so Xbox got the 17 year old Anime Protagonist, instead of an buff old man.

18. Milly Rainbowskittlez

i should actually fix what i stated. The age difference was more western than just u.s.

Also you are partly correct. There were 3 versions of Nier ever released.
    Nier Gastalt, and Nier Replicant were both released in Japan. Gastalt on the 360, and Replicant on the PS3.
    Naturally, the western made console (Gastalt) had the elderly buff MC, while Replicant had the 17 animesque MC
    The third to be released was simply titled Nier, and was released on both 360 and PS3, and this one only had the elderly buff MC.

Complicated. I know. Also bullshit because the western Nier got a dlc that didnt do the same treatment. So you play through Nier as Dad. then start up the dlc and suddenly youre not dad.. but youre still the same guy.. and the girls your sister and not your daughter.

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Milly Rainbowskittlez

this might be interesting to you people.
    Also. Secret hint. Milly is somewhere here in the video. Perhaps you will spots milly. perhaps you will fail horribly.

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I mean, I wouldn't even know what to look for to find a milly. I'm not seeing a Nep, so I'm out of ideas of what to look for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.