Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I have exactly the opposite situation... :rofl:

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

I'm surprised no one wondered about Greater Nico Lake during the fight at Lesser Nico Lake. Round 2 of the Grand Nico Games requires participants to engage in naval battles! But Ho! What's this? A metaphorical severed head in a briefcase? Things may get interesting soon....

3. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Dis gon be very gud
    kmikey.jpg
    Also isn't there a heart in the briefcase?

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Something is definitely wrong if in order to play some Pokemon on the phone I had to double-wipe it from any data.
    I'm still not sure if it works... :badpokerface:
    pic unrelated

f-16-plane.jpg

5. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning Clan ∞.
    :zzz:

donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  6. Spike

Spike Supernova

That's the proverbial severed head I was referring to, by the by.

7. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

What have I came across :rofl:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  8. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

It's already sold out, I'm sure. Doesn't matter if it's even been made yet, it's already sold out.

10. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

oh boy, i can't wait for them to produce vastly fewer than there will be a demand for, leading to them being sold on ebay for astronomical prices.

donleong94, Freddy, Britefire and 2 others like this.
  11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

The same comments appeared below the Kotaku and Nintendo posts... :rofl:
    People are surely annoyed, nothing amazing. Even I was thinking about getting a classic NES.

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  12. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Mewwy meow meow
    How goes be it now?

14. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Last exam in two days, holidays soon, thinking about finding a job for at least a month in order to travel somewhere afterwards. :3

15. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Meow mew mewfire.
    it goes be how well now. Right now I'm having trouble with Terraria. There's this lunatic that's telling me that the world will end in a few in game days. I'm not sure if he's being honest, but I feel like I should believe him given that the sky is turning orange and the earth trembles. But I mean that could just be nothing...

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

O-oh, well then? ...wth.png

17. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Divinity: Original Sin 2 could easily be renamed "Savescum Simulator 2017"
    Darkest Dungeon isn't actually so bad. yet.

18. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

Wait, is that a mod event? Because that sounds amazing and makes me want to quit my Vanilla run and do a modded playthrough instead.
    To be honest, I'm in a bit of a slump in my Vanilla playthrough anyway. The post-Golem content just feels really grindy for some reason.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  19. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

It's the Lunatic Mod. It makes it so that you have to beat the bosses in order before the world ends. Each boss kill gives you about two days, I barely got an EoC kill in time earlier.
    Although I'm considering disabling it given I'm not good at dealing with bosses, I generally spend ages getting the best equipment I can at that point in the game before even trying, and sometimes still fail.
    It would likely be well worth it if I didn't have a dozen other mods, they kind of slow the game down as I try to figure everything out.

And by the way guys, I haven't forgotten I plan on making a modded server, Thorium is stubbornly refusing to update. When I do make the server I think I will have Thorium, Magic Storage, and Calamity.

RedScarWolf, Solum, Britefire and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.