RELEASED Cithryth's Farm Building Re-Colors

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Cithryth, May 24, 2016.

1. Cithryth

Cithryth Void-Bound Voyager

I've been really enjoying the re-color and re-texture projects people have been putting out, but I was having a hard time finding ones with color schemes I was 100% into... so I decided to make my own! Hopefully some other people enjoy them too.

For now there's just one set of purple/beige buildings which you can see below. Over time I hope to experiment with different color palettes and also add some variations to the purple/beige set.

(PS - I'll add some in-game screenshots as soon as I can, but I don't have a barn on my farm currently, so feel free to post any pics if you decide to use this!)

Let me know what you think!

Dec 17, 2016 -- Now updated to include the Shed and Mill from the 1.1 update!

Cithryth's Purple Buildings version 1.1 -
    Download the files here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Installation:

1. Unzip the folder's contents.
    2. Navigate to your Stardew Valley folder (where it's installed) and go to Content > Buildings
    3. Save backups of the regular versions of the files there!
    4. Replace the files you want with the versions from the .zip.
    5. Load up the game and enjoy!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
      MoonlitBrenya likes this.
    • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I like how you kind of swapped the colors on the coop and barn.

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

I like!Thank you!

• Cithryth

Cithryth Void-Bound Voyager

I finally got around to updating this and adding in matching Mill and Shed! Woo! Besides just updating the color, I also made the door of the Shed centered (it being slightly to the right was really bugging me).

Let me know what you think! I'm not sure if I'm going to do any of the other new buildings. Possibly the clock, since it's a bit gaudy (for my own tastes anyway).