1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Cigars?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Algamer123, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Algamer123

Algamer123 Orbital Explorer

I was playing on a server and I realized people having cigars and I looked up how to get one, I didn't find one nor a mod having what looked like what they had. The Server is un modded so might someone explain this item to me? IS it a custom made item? How can I get one?

2. Star Mc. Bound

Star Mc. Bound Pangalactic Porcupine

3. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I wish there were cigars. My Apex would assume the identity of Fidel Castro and move to his secret base in Guantanamo Bay.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  5. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Heheheh.
    *is rookie modder*
    I could get you one. If it's a vanilla server, it's a custom drawable. I've seen the cigarettes and cigars before. Basically, they make individual pixels by recolor ingash particle colors. They modify a sword to have the texture, and add the weapon effects to produce smoke. I'll send you a JSON for one when I find the cigar. Better yet, I'll post it here. If you know how to download it with starcheat, you're good to go.

6. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Yes, I've seen cigarettes all of the time on the older versions of Galaxy Citizen, though they haven't seemed to update it back in.

7. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

8. CmereSweetHeart

CmereSweetHeart Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hard boiled floran

9. Kahzel

Kahzel Big Damn Hero

"Camussssssssssss"

10. CmereSweetHeart

CmereSweetHeart Subatomic Cosmonaut

it's funny because I don't get it

11. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Can you make it a downloadable file?

You should consider posting it on the Mods section of the site, that'd be great!

12. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Second link is downloadable. Import into starcheat.

13. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Thanks, but I still think It'd be a good standalone mod. Smokebound's Cigarettes don't look very good, but your models do!

Also, I find Starcheat a bit confusing to set up.

14. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

They aren't mine, and I claim no credit for them. They're drawables that I found on an RP server. So yeah, don't turn it into a mod or anything, I don't think the original creator will be pleased that they aren't credited, since I don't know who they are ;-;

15. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Oh, lol. Starcheat is a bit of a pain in the butt, I just wish there was an easier way. :l

16. Jincko_S!Z_X

Jincko_S!Z_X Scruffy Nerf-Herder

17. Xarioxes

Xarioxes Void-Bound Voyager

18. Doctor Stein

Doctor Stein Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looks like someone is getting peer pressured into smoking :rofl: