1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Christodoulou's secret transmission.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matthanic, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Matthanic

Matthanic Phantasmal Quasar

today i bought the Risk of Rain soundtrack along with tons of other right here:
    http://www.gamemusicfestival.com/

and checking the soundtrack folder it contained:
    09 - Intermission

i was just wondering if there is someone else who has bought the track and know how to decode it maby?
    im not sure if its just random or possible to decode but it sounds like a vacuum cleaner in overdrive :/

Chris' music is super amazing BTW i highly suggest you guys check it out :D
    anyways im going to try and find more info on this weird song thingy... i'll keep this post up to date!

EDIT: the track can not be found on his soundcloud account.

AstronautDown likes this.
    • Meadmoon

Meadmoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha, I wouldn't have thought to look, but what do ya know there is something in there: [​IMG]
      Edit: Also thanks for pointing me to the sale, some really good stuff on here and ten bux is a steal.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
      • WOW excellent find! End of Part 1.... Does that mean a sequel will be in the making...

• Matanui3

Matanui3 Phantasmal Quasar

No, just that it is an intermission.

Also, on Bandcamp, Chanson d'Automne.. has lyrics listed.
          But nothing in that song sounds like lyrics to me.

DotBeta likes this.
          • oh, well in that case it's still pretty cool he put a secret message in it.

Matthanic likes this.
            • AstronautDown

AstronautDown Title Not Found

Nice catch you guys ;)

I should mention that someone already caught it in this very forum but it's nice to see more people getting the message! :)

As far as CdA lyrics, they are not so much of a secret message, it's just that the track is inspired by a French poem with the same title and I've included a lyric of it as a tribute. I'm very glad you noticed though ;)

There are more secrets to discover though...

Matthanic likes this.
              • Meadmoon

Matthanic likes this.
              • Matthanic

WOW i love this :D so amazing.
                thanks for everyone that checked the forum this was awesome.
                lets find more secrets sometime ;P

• Meadmoon

Well I guess I'll dig around for the next few days in my off time or whatever. Am a bit curious at 25.3°N 91.7°E referencing.... Oh, hahahaha.
                  It's the longitude and latitude for this place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherrapunji Also known as "The Wettest Place on Earth"
                  Cute.

• Matthanic

yeah maby i should had mentioned i alreadt knew that one :D its so epic people do this kinda stuff.
                    its like some sort of free short DLC with the game :p (well free you have to buy the soundtrack for the intermission one but still)