Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. RayFierying

RayFierying Intergalactic Tourist

How to install this? Like, which folder do we save this program to? Using Windows 8.

• stefanhaan

stefanhaan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can copy it to any folder you like, all you have to do is extract the zip somewhere and execute the .exe inside.

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Howdy! Can you add a possibility to add/edit npcs? Want to make something like this:
        [​IMG]

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

Added to modding tools list!

• stefanhaan

Thanks! I'd appreciate that :3

• stefanhaan

If I get started on the map editor, I see something like this would be possible. It all just depends on making the game not crash.

• RayFierying

RayFierying Intergalactic Tourist

Ah alright, thanks for the fast reply! <3

• Aryade

Aryade Void-Bound Voyager

However, if you change the house size on the save file, it does not give you the achievement 'Moving Up'.

• stefanhaan

Added it to the issue list! It will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases.

• Mane

Mane Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, you really are already doing an amazing job. But I could guess about the club card, you need to do the quest or the game won't read the flag properly, with the skeleton key there is no direct correlation between the quest to get to the bottom and getting the skeleton key because you complete the quest even if you don't open the chest. So what I'm guessing is that the quest to get the card needs to be completed for some coding to activate for you to be able to have the club card, so that's why when you force it in the wallet with your save editor it crashes. Could be wrong tho,

• stefanhaan

Thought so as wel, tried it with my own personal save, got no crash what so ever while I didn't do any of the Mr. Qi quests. So I'm gonna try it with a fresh save and if it still doesn't crash after that, then it should just work on every save without even completing the quest. However, I'll prolly add the quest completion flags for the Mr. Qi quests as well whenever you add the Club Card, to keep the save file as "Legit" as possible.

• Rythm

Rythm Void-Bound Voyager

Very nice work here finally i can edit my haircolor better than at the wizard

• stefanhaan

New version is uploaded, if you had 1.6.0 it can be downloaded through the auto-updater.

V1.7.0
                            New features

• Extra logging
                            • Fixed double save of mushroom cave
                            • Bundle editor, if the Community Center is still locked it will be unlocked. Completion of bundles will still require you to go to the Community Center and use the orange switches to complete the bundle (The way you naturally would according to the game). I think you won't receive the rewards for this. All this does is it sets that you've met all prerequisites.
                            • Beta update channel
                            [​IMG]

Download links

iOs http://www.mediafire.com/download/fly0z74b432q036/Chicklet_v1_7_0-darwin-x64.zip
                            Windows 32bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/o6ehq66unzyfxbv/Chicklet_v1_7_0-win32-ia32.zip
                            Windws 64bit http://www.mediafire.com/download/dl6lpmn08eeew9g/Chicklet_v1_7_0-win32-x64.zip

Mirors
                            iOs https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZeUJpSGFsTlFxSUU/view?usp=sharing
                            Windows 32bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZdGhRU0dScVRuSEE/view?usp=sharing
                            Windows 64bit https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykR9O3BUhaZQndWczNjYlV6a0k/view?usp=sharing

• Mane

Mane Void-Bound Voyager

Wait, so you complete the bundles but the stuff doesn't get fixed, what? You said no rewards... whats the point then?

• stefanhaan

Well Bundles in stardew valley consist out of several "missions", completing all missions of one bundle give you the Bundle reward. You will get that reward, you however won't get the mission reward (Which are items).
                                upload_2016-3-15_23-41-17.png

So for instance if you complete the craft room with Chicklet, once you go to the Community Center and toggle the orange switch for the Craft rooms you will get the Bridge repair, but you won't get the Spring seeds for completing the "Spring Foraging Bundle"
                                I hope it makes more sense now ^^.

So to make it short, you WILL get the rewards for the bundle completion. The items as rewards for the individual missions however you do not get.

Mane likes this.
                                • Umaru

Umaru Poptop Tamer

I keep getting the missing element text notice when I am trying to save...
                                  What is the problem QAQ

• stefanhaan

What did you try to edit within your save?
                                    Is there any info in the resources/info.log and resources/error.log?

And could you attach or send me your save file so I can check it out after work?

• Umaru

Umaru Poptop Tamer

I managed to fix it by backing up with the original file...
                                      I guess I messed up the first time. It is working perfectly fine right now.
                                      Sorry I forgot to update. OwO

• Jaquelien

Jaquelien Lucky Number 13

Aweson tools! Can i repost on the other website? I will show that u are the original author!

• stefanhaan

Sure, just drop a link to it in the topic ;)