1. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Nurio

Nurio Void-Bound Voyager

What do you mean, clearing of all things? If you simply remove the mushroom boxes (for example) from there without clearing the cave type flag, I imagine it simply puts those mushroom boxes (again, for example) back

• Stiven999

Stiven999 Aquatic Astronaut

• Nurio

Nurio Void-Bound Voyager

Wait, did you say that you built the slime hutch in the bat cave? How did you do that?

• Stiven999

(by incubators)

i just made my bat cave a slime hutch by incubators i put them there and hatch inside :p
          put some barrels for fruits when they spawn nothing fancy just using free room

• Zelnite

Zelnite Industrial Terraformer

What could be the problem on this? :(

[​IMG]

• stefanhaan

stefanhaan Void-Bound Voyager

looks like something auto updater related, did it happen to update before this?

• Zelnite

No, it just happen now, as the updater never really work for me, so i always just download Chicklet whenever you update the direct dowload.

• stefanhaan

Does it happen every time you open up Chicklet? Or does it do that when you do something specific?

• Zelnite

I mostly use Chicklet to edit the farm, so i rarely use it but that error never happened ever since ive downloaded that months ago, it just pop up now.

• SooperPenguinz

SooperPenguinz Star Wrangler

hey! I love using chicklet but im using a mod I made to expand the farm. Is it possible for you to make it so we can load our own farm.xnb?

• Lil Crim

Lil Crim Orbital Explorer

Hey nice tool! can you add a tool that makes you have both a cat and a dog? and maybe a tool that edits the quests on the adventurer guild and a tool that lets you finish a quest/make the quest appear?:3:3:3:3:3:lickitung:

• Nurio

Nurio Void-Bound Voyager

This won't be possible through save file editing. It's better to ask for an actual mod that might do this, though I don't think such a mod is feasible at this point

• SarahKik

SarahKik Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys! Hoping I'd be able to get some help for this. I've been using the editor and haven't had any problems until last night where I did some really heavy duty layout editing of my farm. I pretty much changed my entire layout, and when I went to play my game next I ran into this:

[​IMG]

The actual game window just goes black when I attempt to open my save. Never happened before, so wondering if I did something with the editing that is messing something up. Any ideas?

I don't think the mods I have caused this since it never happened before, but just in case: I'm using the Instant Geode mod and the Harvest with Scythe mod, along with various retexture mods.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :3

• madeyemoody

madeyemoody Astral Cartographer

Last time something like this happened to me was when i moved my Silos outside the farm map. I put them behind my house all 4 of them. Havent been able to reproduce the error though so i could be wrong about putting stuff outside the farm boundaries.

• SarahKik

SarahKik Void-Bound Voyager

I was thinking that too so I tried going around my whole farm and removing anything that ran along the edge (mostly just plants, grass or trees) and it still didn't work, unless I'm missing something obvious :(

EDIT: Still didn't find a fix to the problem, but I ended up going back and editing one of my back up saves with some different adjustments and no problems. I probably just put something where it shouldn't have been I suppose xD

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
                                • Saulius

Saulius Tentacle Wrangler

I have a question, when i move a farm buildings, will i lose animals inside?

• Stiven999

nope i didnt lost anything
                                    so go ahead ;)

• Saulius

Saulius Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks!

• stefanhaan

I know it's been a while since the last update guys! Last few weeks have been quite hectic, really busy at work and lots of business trips in my spare time.
                                        But I haven't been doing nothing luckily, I've spent some time on small issue's as well as improving the system behind the auto-updater and providing
                                        a small & simple website (Which may come in handy at a later point).

bulbaswat and Stiven999 like this.
                                        • dintern

dintern Astral Cartographer

Hi,

I've been having an issue upgrading my watering can. Any watering can I put in my inventory (iridium, iron, gold, etc.) always becomes the starter watering can when I play the game.