1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Chic Cooking Table/Fridge/Microwave oven

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Preday, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Preday

Preday Starship Captain

I prefer these items for some of my settlements that are more technological looking. Where can they be found apart from Research Bases on frozen planets? I never saw them in Frögg Furnishing. Does the toad man sell them?

Also apart from the Chic Cooking Table what other Kitchen Counter variants are there?

2. LordBaconator

LordBaconator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For advanced cooking the only options are the Kitchen Counter and the Chic Cooking Table. Everything else I can find only does basic campfire cooking.

3. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

No one sells them that I know of. Chic Fridge is printable (Large cooler is more space-effective tho), but rest is only by hunting outpost microdungeons. Best to look for underground ice biomes: they spawn there more often, and also microdungeons variants with needed furniture spawn there more often (I got 5 microwaves from one run, for instance). There is no cooking tables aside from Kitchen Counter and Chic Table; assets have some "tier2cookingtable", but there is nothiing except for a sprite.

4. Preday

Preday Starship Captain

Tbh I hate stealing furniture from NPC's. It makes me feel horrible.

Any chance you have the coordinates of that planet with 5 microwave ovens? I use a metal oven in my workshop and a microwave on my ship but they're good to have as spares. Chich Cooking Tables are what I really need more of, though.

5. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

x 432681133 y -903946823 Kuro Expanse II. Dig down from the desert, you're bound to hit snow layer eventually. And seriously, good luck on Cooking Tables. They're really rare, I got only 2 or 3 myself despite running mostly around Frozen planets.

6. Caaros the King of Chaos

Caaros the King of Chaos Void-Bound Voyager

I know this post is a bit old, but I used those coordinates and am now in need of another microwave on a different character. I require different coords, as I have already looted Tehcavy's coords on a different character, so I don't have access to those anymore. Anybody got different coords for microwave and a chic cooking table?

7. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

Delete the planet from your universe folder to refresh it.

8. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

I know I'm probably late, but
    Print crafting stations

Roselle likes this.