Digital Character sketch requests!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Krowzi, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Your work is amazing! would you mind do one for me?
    [​IMG]
    That is a shield in case you didn't notice
    EDIT
    I saw that everyone is writing bios, so here mine: Nibolas is an proud avian that protects everyone, he love to slay the bad guys, and is very cautious about florans

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    Warget likes this.
  2. Nautical-eX

Nautical-eX Orbital Explorer

Criminy that's some talent you've got there! I wish I'd gotten better at the whole 'digital' part when it came to drawing, never could quite figure it out.. [​IMG] Anyhow, it would be pretty awesome to see Cog Hands done up in your style

She's sort of a, proud, rebellious explorer in search of the arts of magic. (Pardon the numbers.)

3. Krowzi

Krowzi Tentacle Wrangler

Silly hat knight

[​IMG]

4. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

You just keep on impressing

5. Krowzi

Krowzi Tentacle Wrangler

Crazy cat lady

[​IMG]

Thank you! :hylotl:

6. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

wow, your artwork is really fast ready.
    I think this nice!

I would like to ask whether you can make for my profile picture a artwork make.
    I give you a picture from my char. ;)

2015-03-05_00047.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  7. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

That's so awesome, thank you a ton!

8. Grooverth

Grooverth Void-Bound Voyager

Hoooooly shite! Love it! Do you know who'll have a new avatar now?

I will.

Thanks, really. It's awesome!

9. ZallCaTor

ZallCaTor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you do "Jude" from Captain's Log?
    I want to use it for a poster as well as on the main "Captain's Log" thread.

Tone of image: Dark
    Pose: On the ground on bent knees with one hand on the ground and the other on his face, head bent down. (He's distressed about a decision which involves killing innocent people to save people he loves, (gee, I know, real party killer there, but it's for a poster for the show "Captain's Log.) So basically he's really upset, in a very dark place mentally, and doesn't know what to do.) [Hope this helps you envision what I'm seeing right now.]
    Background: (dark) black and red, or any other dark color you feel works best, you're the artist after all.

I don't even know if you take requests like this, if you don't, that's fine, and you can draw my character like you do the others, because you're an amazing artist. Anyway, thanks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  10. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

I don't suppose you could do one of my guy? Have one with and one without the helmet

Attached Files:

11. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

Gah, these are so good. I'm tempted to request, but I'm really not sure which character to choose. There's two standouts among my characters though.

One of them is a Glitch spy, who sometimes moonlights as a private eye and gun-for-hire. So hard-boiled you'd need a jackhammer to crack him. His sole vices are a serious coolant addiction, and his obsessive care for his two favorite guns, Bullet Point and Hashtag. His theme song.

RayCrankshaft2.PNG
    Character - Ray Crankshaft. "R.C." to close friends only. Anyone else gets a bullet. The tank on his back is full of coolant.

lewton.png tumblr_n6lzg1ZU5s1qjfj9zo1_r1_500.jpg
    His appearance is modelled loosely on Lewton from Discworld Noir, and Richard Conway from Gunpoint.

BulletPoint.PNG Hashtag.PNG
    Bullet Point & Hashtag. Hashtag gets its name from the fact that if he tags you with it, you're hash.

The other is best described as a Hylotl evil genius & mastermind - affable, cultured, and quietly dangerous. The kind of guy you sign a will before sharing tea with, because you know there's ninja assassins hiding in the walls, ready to kill you at the first false move. His theme song.

Juro.PNG
    Character - Juro. Not his real name - if he told you that he'd have to kill you. Slowly.

evilgenius001.jpg
    His outfit and mannerisms are a hybrid of Maximilian (front and center) and Shen Yu (left) from Evil Genius.

I realize you only offer one request per person, so... choose whichever you like best.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Woh-Your art's amazing!

Could you draw my avali?
    [​IMG]

I can see that you're a bit overwhelmed with requests, so it's fine if you don't want to do mine right now =P

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
  13. Krowzi

Krowzi Tentacle Wrangler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

oh this is magnificent:lickitung:

15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Why don't you setup a requests slot system? It'd help you keep track of the pending requests and would keep the thread from overloading with requests.

16. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

That's amazing! Thank you!

17. Krowzi

Krowzi Tentacle Wrangler

I'm just going through the thread chronologically, there aren't too many requests so its not too much of a hassle. I actually have every request in this thread drawn already; its just a matter of getting some free time to get it coloured since I have paid work that takes priority so that's why things get posted every couple of days.

18. ZallCaTor

ZallCaTor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dude you rock, I'de wait years for one of your works. ;)

19. Nautical-eX

Nautical-eX Orbital Explorer

Ah, if you haven't colored yet I did just realize I forgot to actually say what the 'eye' color is since the glasses cover up the whole darn Glitch 'screen' in the game. Red. (sorry if I'm late to say. >.< )

20. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

yet