1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Cattle escaped into the house! Help!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ZeeHero, Jul 27, 2016.

1. ZeeHero

ZeeHero Pangalactic Porcupine

How do I lead my fluffalo back into the barn? this is hillarious but really not a good thing, I dont want animals running rampant in my house.

2. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

3. ZeeHero

Letting the monsters into my house will be an even bigger issue... fortunately I somehow managed to lead it back into the pen.

4. evilnancyreagan

I love how people colloquially refer to the native life forms on planets as 'monsters'. They're just the animals that were living on that rock before we show up and start killing em all. If anything, WE'RE the strange-looking, aggressive creatures AKA 'the monsters' D:

TheFloranChef likes this.
  5. ZeeHero

It has 19 eyeballs, breathes fire, and has VERY sharp teeth, it looks like a monster to me! if it was intelligent enough to reason with maybe it would be a different story, but it wants me dead!

6. evilnancyreagan

d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

but, it's just as scared of you as you are of them and it's only trying to protect itself...

or is hungry. o_O

7. Esev

Esev Void-Bound Voyager

So, I managed to move 5 fluffalos, 2 cows and 8 chickens "at the same time" ( it took a little wile but not too long) using that adaptative crosbow you can buy from that merchant left from the ark teleporter. Saved my live honestly because I would be heartbroken If I couldn't move them to the new base I built.

8. SamuFinland

SamuFinland Phantasmal Quasar

I bought three elemental Fluffaloes and a robot hen and planted them on my starting planet. After I finally managed to upgrade my ship and move all my stuff there I found out I can't relocate ir kill them. Oh well.

9. PocketNova

PocketNova Master Chief

Moving your farm animals to a new planet, or ship, is quite sadly impossible as of right now. As Esev said, your best bet is to buy the Adaptable Crossbow from Treasured Trophies. It unlocks after the floran mission boss has been defeated iirc. Right click to change the ammo to a shadow attunement; the first draws things in to the point of impact, second pushes things out from the point of impact. Alternatively, and if you're lucky enough, you can use a staff with a repel ability.

10. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

Who knows, if they were not disturbed, they could evolve into sentient beings and create a peaceful civilization that would not exterminate the natives of other planets.

But if you think about it, exterminating the aggressive ones will help the "natural" selection process. :nuruwink: