Can't enter the portal to The Ruin

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by CHUBBYBOOB, Aug 6, 2016.

1. CHUBBYBOOB

CHUBBYBOOB Space Hobo

I was playing multiplayer with a buddy of mine just working on the main story quests. Once I got all the artifacts I went and opened the portal so now i'm on the quest to defeat The Ruin. But my buddy got off to go play another game so I decided to go to my world and fight him. Problem is I have all 5 keys but since I don't have the mission to return to her (since I already completed it) I can't open the portal to fight him now. I'm stuck with the mission to beat him and can't open it.

2. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Outpost progress is locked to the universe. Since you played in his universe you dont have the progress necessary in your own universe.

Normaly redoing missions in your own world solves the issue (since they unlock the stuff locked). So i would try that first. I think you might also have the possibilty to abandon the quest and redo it to fix it.

If that dosent work then you would have to make a new char and advance in your own universe to unlock everything properly.