Cant decide between Sebastian and Elliot, HELP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaniCrypt, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

And that's the way Bobbie Brown and Whitney Houston got back together...again and again and again.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

IMO, you didn't give him enough of a chance to show you what a good husband he can be. There's a lot of dialogue you likely missed since you were only married to him a week. He works from home, there's one thing he'll say where he appreciates all the hard work you do on the farm because the money gives him the opportunity to do what he loves for his job. There's a lot of other really sweet things he says as well.
      I'd give him another chance, were I you. :)

springacres likes this.
      • ishizu29

ishizu29 Subatomic Cosmonaut

well as a introvert nerd who´s antisocial, prefers darker colours and spends ages with the comp. i zoomed in on him immediately and married him eventually. and i find him very sweet if a bit selfish, but i´m hoping that ConcernedApe will eventually give all the spouses work. or at least have some of their pay end up on the money counter, even if it´s just as a token. but i usually gets gifts in form of coffee, obsidian and such. he does help out with the farm ( though after you get sprinklers / delux barnes that not really helpful any more but that´s not sebastians fault) and as the old saying goes: [​IMG]

• EnchantedFox2121

EnchantedFox2121 Orbital Explorer

I married Elliot and am perfectly happy with him. :)
          He is flowery with his language, but I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. :rofl: In my personal opinion, that makes him very romantic. I also like that he's an author (which is what I want to do in real life) and he seems more mature and a bit older. He gives me coffee a lot and actually helps with the farm work fairly often. I give him gifts from time-to-time as well. Idk if that helps contribute to a spouse's helpfulness, but I enjoy doing it nonetheless.

Off topic: @ishizu29 I love your sig. :)

• OrcaAmity

OrcaAmity Space Hobo

Choose Sebastian. From what I heard, Elliot is an idiot where he never stops going on about poems about the beach and he does things that doesn't need doing. I wish Elliot would do something about his hair style. He looks as if he bought it second-hand from Ebay.

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

*SLAMS HANDS ON TABLE*

Where's that polyamory mod?! Why not both??! As a human with a lot of love to give, I say the more the merrier, sharing is caring!

On a more serious note...

This is a personal preference but I was always thought guys who're engineers, computer science, mechanics etc. that work with technology are pretty cool in my eyes.

Also I hate poetry, I had enough of it back in high school.