1. Lose your pre-order key? Try using Humble's key resender. Also, please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/help/
  2. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Can't Access Rest of My Ship

Discussion in 'Support' started by itskev, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:59 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itskev

itskev Space Hobo

Hi so I opened up Starbound and got in and selected my character and what-not and I started heading to the back of my ship when I was stopped in my tracks at a door, when I opened the door I couldn't get through and neither could my crew so I removed the door and tried again but to no avail. I looked up similar issues for a fully upgraded novakid ship and saw that I should place dirt or any block in the invisible wall and then remove it and it should be fixed but I can't place anything in the spot (the spot being the little door spot seperating the 3rd and 4th ship upgrades I think maybe) so I'm out of ideas, help would be rather appreciated :)

2. NexusTheBrony

NexusTheBrony Subatomic Cosmonaut

could we see your log?

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Sealed Armament Forum Moderator

A log wont provide much information for that. Unfortunately its a long standing issue. Iirc there is a mod which fixes that.

~ Iris ~

4. itskev

itskev Space Hobo

5. Iris Blanche

6. itskev

itskev Space Hobo

I looked into it and the mod worked! Thank you so much @Iris Blanche

7. Iris Blanche

Closing and marking as Resolved.

Regards