1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Cannot make certain foods?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Gourry32, May 11, 2017.

1. Gourry32

Gourry32 Intergalactic Tourist

Well my friend and I started to play again and we started fresh, well i need to make a Banana Cream Pie for an Npc but for some reason I cannot make bread at all even though i have done so before. it is unlocked in the collection but when i try a stove or other cooking devices i cannot make any bread so i have no way to progress. Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

1: could we get a log?
    2: any modded races?
    assuming 2 is true and is the culprit, the modded race doesn't have the bread recipe possible

3. Gourry32

How Do i get a log? never done it before.

As far as mods go no modded races at all we have 5 mods that we had for a long time that just help with crops( Perennial Crops, Compact Crops, Food Stack, Ceiling Mounted Sprinkler and CrazyFreak's Musical Collection), none of those ever had any impact on recipes when we played last time

4. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

logs are at <SB folder>/storage/starbound.log (may appear as just starbound with type LOG or type Text Document). this is ur most recent log. if ran after the last encounter of the bug, there are .1-.5 files in the same folder (may all appear as just starbound.log with types 1-5)

5. Gourry32

ok here is the latest log, i did go into the game and still have the issue, its a txt file but i do have logs 1-5 if i need to upload those let me know, I really would like to fix this and not have to start over since my friend and I been playing fine with no issues and i only have this issue not my friend btw.

Attached Files:

6. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Have you cooked a Campfire banana before?

~ Iris ~

7. Gourry32

just like with trying to cook bread which is unlocked in the collection I can collect Bananas but cannot cook a campfire banana

8. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

A banana should unlock battered banana. Battered banana unlocks campfire banana. Campfire banana unlocks Banana cream pie. Banana cream pie unlocks Banana cream Donut.
    So much bananananananananananananananananana :nuruconfused:

~ Iris ~