1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Cannot enable MM [Nighly 05/15/16]

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Blake81, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

I noticed that the MM Upgrade Systems that was mentioned long ago was finally implemented. And while I'm quite glad to see that kind of progress made, it has apparently rendered all of the ''aicommand givebeamaxe1'' and similar console commands useless.

How can I do to get the MM working now?

2. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

Well, none of the old json /aicommand lines are working right now. You could previously start the matter manipulator quests by starting with this initially:

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeBeamaxe1" }

However, I'd be willing to bet it is no longer referred to "Beamaxe" in the code or something. That's just my guess right now, but hopefully someone has some better information for you than that soon. Cheers!

3. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

4. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

Ah, thanks for that info (and I keep bumping into you on every thread)! I still would like to know what changed in the json portion of the /aicommand though, haha.

UPDATE: I've also noticed something that should be added to the change log:

- all headgear in random chests has been changed to "Dinosaur Hats"

I've been playing off and on for the last couple hours, and I've already found 18 of them. Has anyone else noticed this? I've been thinking of making a thread about this lol... :casper:

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  5. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Possibilities
    • It broke as the whole S.A.I.L. system/GUI was revamped (did you notice?)
    • It broke 'cause, you know, Nightly
    • Koala's revenge
    • They're hiding something
    • None of the above

Edit: Dinosaur Hats were placeholder items in the Nightly. In the latest versions (at least 2016-05-15) most of them have been replaced in the treasurepool. Any worlds generated prior to that would have lots of Dinosaur hats.

Edit2: 25 matches on 2016-05-15 compared to 98 on 2016-04-29

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  6. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

LMAO...right after I make a thread about finding so many dinosaur hats and going mental, I saw your reply to this thread. The world I'm playing on right now was created on May 13th, 2016. I suppose I'll make a new world, but I'll possibly have to use that mod you linked since the json code was altered. :casper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.