1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Cannot deploy to Grand Pagoda Library

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by gabbah, Apr 23, 2017.

1. gabbah

gabbah Void-Bound Voyager

I go to my ship and click "deploy" to teleport to the mission and after the cool loading screen, I respawn back on my ship. This is all happened in both full screen and window mode

I use Window 7 32bits and Graphics card is AMD Radeon HD7700. RAM is 8GB and 3.13GB usable.

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Try removing everything in your assets folder except packed.pak and the user folder.
    Also 32bit windows seems to have some problems with the amount of data starbound has to load which often fails in generating missions.

~ Iris ~

3. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

Only 3 gb of ram is usable because you're using 32 bit, either upgrade to 64 bit or stick with only 4 gb max usable ram... 4 billion is the largest number a 32 bit computer can process.

For future reference I'm a computer guy... I know computers very well.

gabbah likes this.
  4. gabbah

gabbah Void-Bound Voyager

After deleted all folder except user and packed.pak, it still respawns back on the ship.
    I also tried to access Floran mission and it also failed too.

Attached Files:

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Well you're running out of memory then. You may consider update your OS to 64bit. Then you won't suffer from these problems. Unfortunately i can't offer another solution.

~ Iris ~

gabbah likes this.
  6. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

I'd recommend upgrade to 64 bit, then install as much ram as you can afford(assuming it doesn't exceed max ram limit) I'd reccomend the crucial website, they have a scanner that tells you these things including compatible ram.

I've used it a few times myself.