Can you imagine a swear mod for this game?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by JasonFreeYT, Mar 5, 2016.

1. JasonFreeYT

JasonFreeYT Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like imagine the characters just hate you and start insulting you with swears, i don't know why, but i just think that it could be funny xD

Lunumi, Marose and stardewblue like this.
    • stardewblue

stardewblue Big Damn Hero

I would also like to see the characters swearing casually when they're upset or just hanging out with friends or something.
      ex: Abigail and/or Sam swearing at their video games, or Shane swearing under his breath at an unfriended character annoying him.

• Delsin7

Delsin7 Space Spelunker

Inventive swearing would be a way to give character without just having them yell obscenities all over. >.> Looking at you Sebastian.

Perhaps something like they did in the game Infinite Space. They used 'Grus' as a place similar to hell or abyss or tartarus, a swear, and other things. It tied into some of the backdrop lore and religions of that game. In Stardew Valley we have the Yoba Religion and perhaps a hell analog could be invented as such. (Also yes, I know about Battlestar Galactica remakes swears, it was kinda meh for me)

I'm also a fan of saying 'sweet muffins' or other variations on muffins as a swear or exclamation. Poor Abigail must think I wanna open a bakery.

• Abella

Abella Void-Bound Voyager

They should put some thought into it, like some teams.

• JasonFreeYT

Does anyone here know where the files for the dialogue is located in?

• Delsin7

Delsin7 Space Spelunker

• JasonFreeYT

• JasonFreeYT