Modding Help Can someone pack a couple files for me?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LuthienNightwolf, Feb 9, 2017.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I just finished a furniture and wallpaper/flooring set for personal use, and I need to test them and make sure I didn't goof anything up. Can someone please pack these into XNB form for me?

Just a disclaimer: Much of the work on these is from other mods, I've added a bit of my own stuff to suit my tastes but because a lot of the content isn't mine, I'm not planning to distribute. If you see something you like just ask me about it and I'll point you in the right direction.

Luthien Furniture.png
    walls_and_floors.png

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Attached Files:

quirkyquark and LuthienNightwolf like this.
    • Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

• LuthienNightwolf

Awesome, thanks so much! n_n

Androxilogin likes this.
      • LuthienNightwolf

Well it's a good thing I'm testing before using, there's a mess of errors. lol Ah well, my first time doing furniture, it's to be expected. >u<

• Androxilogin

Try, try again. If you're using photoshop I recommend placing grid lines. Make a square at the edge 0.56 x 0.56 cm then bring up your ruler (ctrl+R) and just drag and drop from the ruler top and side to where the box ends, move the box and repeat. Keeps me in line :V.

quirkyquark likes this.
          • LuthienNightwolf

I'll give that a try, I was actually wondering if there was some sort of guide so I'd know where the boundaries were. Everything is a different size, I was just copy pasting to try and keep them all within the same boxes but there's a lot going on on that sheet.

• Androxilogin

Hey, at least these aren't seasonal. Those can cause quite the annoyance starting out.

• LuthienNightwolf

Oh gosh, yeah I can imagine. I will say this, as much as I already appreciated all the work modders do, I appreciate it even more now that I've dabbled. lol I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to take on the buildings or moving entities, but small, stationary items are a bit less daunting now.

• Androxilogin

Never know.. Half the things I said I'd never mess with I now edit on a daily basis. Especially dialogue- I constantly find myself asking imaginary beings why I began such a project. I've still yet to get a response.

• LuthienNightwolf

Okay that grid thing..omg. Its like someone just turned on the light, that's making it SO much easier to make sure everything is aligned. Thanks for all your help!

Androxilogin likes this.
                    • Androxilogin

No problem! Oh, and if you want to keep the grid lines, save a copy as .tif!

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                      • LuthienNightwolf

Okay, I *think* I fixed all the errors. I used the grids to line everything up and made adjustments where needed, and I double checked for any white marks that weren't supposed to be there. Hopefully it will all look okay now, if you have time could you kindly repack it again and I'll give it a spin? Thanks so much, I appreciate it. n_n

Luthien Furniture.png

• Androxilogin

Here!

Attached Files:

• LuthienNightwolf

Ahhh thanks again! I'm gonna have to sketch you something for all your help.:love:

• Androxilogin

No problem. Hope it works out for you this time :mwahaha:

• Kyt

Kyt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is really pretty!

• LuthienNightwolf

Just wanted to say everything works great - a few minor issues but nothing that's going to bother me so I'm not gonna mess with it (mostly shadow stuff or stray pixels I can barely see). Thanks again! :up:

• Androxilogin

Very cool! Glad you're satisfied! Let me know it you'd like to fix it up!

• LuthienNightwolf

I am eventually going to be making another set for a different OC, she likes pink so I'll be switching a few of the green pieces out, but it's going to be quite a while before those are needed. I'll keep you in mind though when I'm ready. :3