REQUEST Calling the horse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ebookmaniac, Feb 22, 2017.

1. ebookmaniac

ebookmaniac Space Hobo

Hi, is there a mod to call / whistle the horse so that it came to us. its really bother me when I saddle down to harvest the crops and must go back to ride again.

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

check Demiacles 2nd playthrough mod called "Quality of life". I am on mobile and have no link at hand

edit:
      Here you go

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

There is also a very simple mod that you can download in Entoarox's list of mods as well (called Horse Whistle), which you can find here. In case you don't want the bloat from the other Quality of Life additions.

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Wow especially the last words sound very negative....

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Haha, I really love the QoL mod to pieces, but I don't think that sounded negative. Some people (like me) like to have as many mods as possible. But other people like to have the least mods possible and have the game as closer to the vanilla version as possible. I don't think Xuomi meant that in a negative way, I think they were just trying to give ebookmaniac all the available options. ;)

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I'm sorry it sounded that way but that wasn't my intention. Minakie has the gist of what I meant.

By "bloat" I'm mostly referring to additional data that has to be loaded by SMAPI when in use. Quality of Life mod comes with more than just calling the horse, and if OP doesn't want to fiddle with configurations or have a lot done to their game, it's a lightweight alternative to accomplish what they want done.

For the record, I also use QOL, so I'm in no way jabbing it seeing as I enjoy using some pieces of the mod.