Butts

Discussion in 'Other' started by Woodland, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Luthos

Luthos Title Not Found

This is genuinely horrififying and has me fearful the image is burned to the inside of my eyelids.

Uxie and WoxandWarf like this.
  2. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

[​IMG]
    I'm not even sorry.

3. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

That's it. I can't take it anymore.

Everyone take a step BACK. If you have any JUNK in the TRUNK, leave it BEHIND, and exit in the REAR of the thread. The BOTTOM post is for the loading and unloading of thread-locks only.

Woodland and WoxandWarf like this.
  4. KaptainKake9

KaptainKake9 Tentacle Wrangler

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. Stop with the damned butt puns.

I said this on the boobs forum too, it's not necessary but if it was added, it would only add to the bountiful amounts of character customization you already have.

EDIT: Also, if Starbound is like ANY other internet game. There will be some children, and those children do not NEED to have gigantic boobs and butts on their characters... just... nuuu...

5. The Thing

The Thing Existential Complex

mmmh... no ... just no... no butt slider needed... I dont really have any argument here but... do I really need one?
    But on another note, you guys do know that for every change in a char look you have to edit every single piece of clothing or almost to fit the new change right? Not saying that body costomisation would be impossible, it would just be a lot of extra work for what? Two extra pixel here and there? Honestly, go play Skyrim and have any body changing mod you want in there. We have enough hyper-sexualisation of characters in games already, please leave Starbound out of this.
    My humble opinion. Feel free to disagree, I know you will.

6. Luthos

Luthos Title Not Found

For those arguing against it, I personally believe everyone is entitled to a bountiful butt. You can't just take that away from them.

pigrocket and Woodland like this.
  7. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

All female sprites should just be triple-D, bubble-butt supermodels. Society demands it anyway.

You're welcome, practically everybody.

Woodland likes this.
  8. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

Oh. My. Gawd.
    I have to appriciate the puns. Between this and the Boobs thread, I really got a lot of laughs in.
    That said, I'm 110% sure that the sprite quality will drop substatially if this is implemented.