1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Kaiser's Art Corner (Requests coming soon!)

Discussion in 'Art' started by burningleos, Jun 16, 2015.

?

What do you think of this?

1. Amazing

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Not Bad

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Just snooping the forums...

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Meh, i've seen better

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Wait, the thread updates?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Want a Cookie?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

*welcome to Kaiser's Art Corner!*
    Where you can see art and drawing I drew on my deviantart
    Deviantart Page
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently not taking requests at this, I only take commissions (which cost money) at this moment...
    but I'll only request to good friends and others dedicated to the Starbound Community
    *also I'll let everyone know (if those that watch this forum) if requests are availible for everyone*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RULES!
    1. No Abusive Language
    2. Follow Chucklefish Terms and Rules
    3. If you like to dedicate a picture for me, lemme know (also attach the file) in the thread
    4. Also, Only post pictures dedicated to me, i will not let anyone post their own pictures
    5. This is also a conversation group (just be sure to at least keep non-tangent)
    6. Have fun!

Also if you like to see some examples of my drawings so far, i got a few
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also here are some links to some other trending posts (and some are made from my friends)
    Check out Kaiachi's Starbound Art Thread
    Cup o' Tea's Thread of Cats
    Anyways, I hope you enjoy my thread!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Nibolas O Anelbozas and rhomboid like this.
  2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

it's absolutely stunning.

burningleos likes this.
  3. burningleos

And as in hurting my lungs, im laughing so hard, my lungs hurt, but anyways, at least you liked it!

rhomboid likes this.
  4. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Yeah it was so stunning.

5. burningleos

[​IMG]
    Excali-Derp![

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Sÿntharés and rhomboid like this.
  6. burningleos

[​IMG]
    I drew this in my free time, its obviously kaiser with The Shovel Knight by his side, i kinda drew this since i had seen the game being very popular and as well as inviting 2 of my favorite classic characters (The Battletoads and Kratos, the God of War) in the console variations of the game, ill admit, shovel knight is not bad, i might give it tribute by making some easter eggs in my indie game or nods to yacht club games if i want to!

Kaiachi and rhomboid like this.
  7. burningleos

[​IMG]

Basically, this is a picture i drew that is probably gonna be used as a form of promotional art for my indie game, as you can see its pretty much Kaiser fighting against The Avatar of Chaos, The overlord of Space, its non other than Dimentios, and they are fighting near the door to the center of their world

Also, for those who want to see the process of me drawing, i have a speed draw video:

rhomboid likes this.
  8. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

This gonna be so glorious.

burningleos likes this.
  9. burningleos

10. burningleos

[​IMG]
    This is my character with 4 of his elemental forms, each based on 4 basic elements, can you guess them all?

rhomboid likes this.
  11. burningleos

[​IMG]
    Kaiser decided to dress up as Viewtiful Joe and decided to shout his favorite catchphrase, Ain't that "Viewtiful?"

rhomboid likes this.
  12. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Earth, wind, fire, and the lightning, or it is water besides wind.

13. burningleos

Well you got 2 right, but wind is actually water (if your talking about the one above the green form) and the green ninja form is actually wind, yet in some games, wind is considered earth or plant

14. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Please don't make more than one thread for a given type of art, it may be considered spamming. I've merged your threads for you.

15. burningleos

Here are some Megaman related pictures i just happen to drew on my Deviantart page!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435731034][/DOUBLEPOST]The Great Icarus Offensive!:poke: :viking::pfff:
    [​IMG]

16. burningleos

Meet the God of the Void: Chaos, the personofication of Darkness and the Entity of Chaos and Insanity!
    [​IMG]

rhomboid likes this.
  17. burningleos

[​IMG]
    Does anyone still plays this game? its quite fun with friends...

rhomboid likes this.
  18. burningleos

Kaiser in the Akiharbara District (aka: An otaku's wonderland)
    [​IMG]
    ----> and yes, Kaiser is wearing a pair of panties for those who didn't notice

rhomboid likes this.
  19. burningleos

Just some Random Drawings i made!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437026987][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Check out my theme song for my indie game!

rhomboid likes this.
  20. burningleos

Its seems kaiser happened to found his *cough* waifu *cough... who said that? it was probably the wind..
    [​IMG]

rhomboid likes this.