1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Buildable Custom Shipworld File/Mod (UPBEAT GIRAFFE) Version 1.2a

This is a .shipworld file and a mod which both let you build your own ship in Upbeat Giraffe.

1. Godsire88

Godsire88 Big Damn Hero

when and where do you get the placable thrusters?

2. lasershark666

lasershark666 Yeah, You!

where do i find the thrustsers?

3. RatixFarrence

RatixFarrence Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I noticed something strange with this mod in multiplayer. It overrides the ships of every player on my server that reaches Tier 8, not just my own. It may have been my presence during on the ship during the upgrade though.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  4. intrepid-explorer

intrepid-explorer Phantasmal Quasar

Great mod and thanks for making it! Here are some observations and a suggestion or two:

Playing in Stable version, the storage locker contains 140 generic items, plus a set of ship gear for each race (chair, fuel hatch, tech station, teleporter, SAIL, 50x locks, 100x hatches), 100 ship lights, 500 each of two block types, and I forget what else.

Placing the SAIL spawns the pet that corresponds to the SAIL you chose, so you can have multiple pets if you place multiple SAILs.

I dropped a few blocks making the scaffolding, so tried jumping down to get them. I landed at the bottom of the screen (but didn't die like when you hit the core of moons -- I hate surprise deaths like that). But once I was there, I could not move around to get the dropped blocks except via blink-teleport. If possible, I'd recommend a floor at the bottom of the world space to mitigate dropping stuff.

I built the ship I imagine very Floran would want, but had to cheat to get enough blocks. I'm still working on decorating the interior. I could probably have built it without scaffolding, with better planning. Not knowing what the generic items were supposed to be (thrusters I imagine), I'd suggest the starting blocks include at least 1000 each of 4-5 varieties of metal blocks and 500 glass. Instead of 100 ship doors, I suggest 20 ship doors and 20 vertical hatches (like the mining hatches).

I have the Universal Uncrafter mod, so I suppose I could un-craft all the extra ship parts into thousands of pixels and hundreds of metal bars.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the cat spawns about 15 blocks to the right of the SAIL, which is out in space and the cat falls down, but that is fixed by moving the SAIL after enlarging the ship.

Again, thanks so much for the mod!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  5. thorn..11

thorn..11 Master Chief

Please fix this mod it is not working witj starbound anymore

6. Killermiller

Killermiller Big Damn Hero

Really cool Mod!
    But i started a new character and couldnt complete the "get the Flashlight"-Quest....no idea why.

7. Skhmt

Skhmt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry I haven't been on in about a year. There are two other very good ship mods that are likely being updated, which is why I stopped supporting this.

If that has changed, I can look into updating it for Glad Giraffe.

8. iGhost4U

iGhost4U Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone made a downloadable preset for this mod? I love buildable ships but i'm really bad at building it myself. Has anyone got any presets made that i can download and plop in and play? Something like this ?[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Bruised Spartan

Bruised Spartan Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was hoping these files would be continued... I liked making ships...
    Ah well, it was interesting while it lasted...