RELEASED Brunette Penny (now with glasses!)

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by Lechet, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Brunette Penny
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Download
    [​IMG]

Brunette Penny with Glasses

[​IMG]

Download

[​IMG]

Redhead Penny with Glasses

[​IMG]

Download

Installation Instructions:
    Unzip and Install to your Stardew Valley\ folder in Steam. The default path is something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley. Make sure you backup your old files before you overwrite it with the new one so you can get it back if you decide you don't like it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like what you did with her hair! That is an adorable hairdo. Very unique. Would you be willing to do a version of her with glasses? There are only two characters with glasses and she is definitely one I can see as wearing them.

You're right in that there are a fair amount of redheads. More brunettes though. I think that is my Haley sticks out so much with her vibrant blonde hair.

Would it also be too much to ask to release her as redhead option too? Also with glasses?

Thank you for sharing this mod. Good job! This will make a great addition to my game. :)

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Just to make sure, you're asking for a redheaded Haley, right?

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to see a brunette with glasses, too! :)

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Alright, added a glasses option.

• endermaryn

Nope, redhead Penny with glasses. I meant that Haley stands out a lot with her bright, blonde hair amidst all the other blondes and brunettes. I can see where the confusion came in as I jumped from talking about Haley to talking about Penny while only using pronouns and not proper nouns. And I hate it when people do that. Leads to confusion and I apologize.

I meant to stress that I really love the hairdo you made for Penny. Like super love! Especially with the green ribbon that matches her eyes. But I was wondering if you would not mind making a version of her where she is still a redhead with glasses added? I really like her as a redhead. <3 Only the glasses couldn't also be red as they would blend in too much with her hair.

Makes me wonder what she would look like with blonde or black hair. Actually, none of the characters have black hair! O.O

And thank you for adding glasses to brunette Penny. Those look super cute! Seriously, like SQUEE!!!! :love: I'm going to download this one from the Nexus and endorse as soon as it lets me.

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Ah, sure thing. Sorry, I misunderstood, lol. I'll see what I can do.
                [​IMG]
                Is this what you had in mind? I don't think the red glasses look too bad but it's up to you.

• endermaryn

The red glasses do look better than I thought they would. O.O I cannot think of a color that would look better at the moment, to be honest. At least, not without smearing ink all over her in Paint all night. Did that with purple, blue, lavender and black. Other than the red, purple looked the best. And I don't want to keep asking you to mess with this. I don't want to be greedy. But I have to say:

You are incredibly fast! This is awesome and you are even more awesome. Thank you! <3 ::a thousand hugs!!!:: She's perfect! I love it!!! Both versions look amazing but I know which one is my favorite. :nuruflirt: I hope others love your Penny mod as much as I do. :giggle:

Now quick! Add it to the Nexus for others to enjoy ;) :poke:

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Try this out and let me know if there's any problems

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B98vyL8SKnNlNS0xaE1UNFMxUFk/view

• endermaryn

::Sees previous message updated and Penny is now available:: :: Grabs Penny and dashes off::

She is perfect! Her hair is darling on her sprite. And those glasses! Thank you ^_^ !! :love:

This who mod is wonderful. I'm going to load up brunette Penny soon so I can admire the craftsmanship on her too.

EDIT: Penny looks great walking around in her brown hair and glasses. She looks just like an elementary teacher now. :DD

• Elenor

Elenor Space Hobo

Hi ^^

I love what you did with her sprite/portrait :D
                        Great job!

Could I ask you to upload one with her red hair bun but without the glasses (sprite and portrait)?
                        Please please please PLEASE !!!

• swinkycat

swinkycat Big Damn Hero

Hi Lechet!

Very humbly seconding Elenor's request... I would love a sprite and portrait of redheaded penny without glasses, if it isn't too much trouble!