1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Bi-Weekly Build Challenge(Re-Done)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RedPanda_Warrior, Oct 2, 2016.

?

.What build themes would you like to see for this challenge in the future?

1. Airship

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Igloo Village

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Patchwork

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Research Lab

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Underwater City

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Cave City

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. Temple

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. Forge/Metalwork

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  9. Tomb/Graveyard

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  10. Resteraunt

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Pirate ship as in sailing ship, or space ship? Or both :p

2. Mjollna

Mjollna Phantasmal Quasar

Cool ! :)

Deadline is for november 2nd ?

3. RedPanda_Warrior

RedPanda_Warrior Star Wrangler

4. RedPanda_Warrior

RedPanda_Warrior Star Wrangler

I don't know: do what you want!

5. SivCorp

A bit of both then ;)

6. Mjollna

Hello !

I won't have the occasion to craft something big before the deadline, but I wanted to post an entry... So here's my pirate ship :D Being a pirate is a dangerous career, and accidents happen frequently. As long as the treasures are safe, everything's ok.
    Too bad I couldn't have the moon entirely on the picture. That sort of breaks the framing, but well, it's a game limitation.

pirate_contest.png

Note : I made a very very slight edit to the pixel art sign in Gimp. I had a one pixel offset on one line and I didn't have the courage to go to the outpost and redo the sign to get rid of the error. The rest is vanilla screenshot, no mods.

Sprvrn likes this.
  7. SivCorp

The Junkers Revenge. The Pirate ship of the stars....

[​IMG]

Armaments: 1 Glitch LAZ Cannon, 1 Floran Bio Cannon, 1 Apex Dual Blaster Cannon, 1 Human Missile Battery Pack, 4 Glitch Turret guns, 5 point defense turrets
    Defense: Dual Thickness Hull plate, Harmonic Resonance Shield system with dual field emitters
    Powerplant: 2 Solar Sail Towers, Particle Reactor, Crystallin energy storage system
    Propulsion: 3 Impulse engines, 1 FTL Drive engine, 3 maneuvering thrusters
    Amenities: 3 crew quarter capacity, 1 captain quarter, 2 guest quarters, Kitchen, Lavatory, Growing chambers for crops, Manufacturing shop, teleporter, gathering areas, raised captain chair with antique ships wheel controls
    Capacity: 6 personnel, Cargo hold with crane lift - holds 3 large shipping containers, multiple shipping crates.
    Range: Fuel capacity of 1000 units for Particle Reactor, Indefinite range on solar sail system. Recommended time between resupplies - 6 months.

Sprvrn and Mjollna like this.
  8. Mjollna

Wow so much work! It looks absolutely great :)
    The powerplant part is a really good idea, and the cannon part is so detailed and well placed, very nice job.

SivCorp likes this.