Better Sidequest Tracking

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by SlickSerpent, Jul 12, 2017.

1. SlickSerpent

SlickSerpent Space Hobo

I find that sometimes I go to planets and accept many sidequests from NPCs who look like they would become crew members if I help them, or I just take sidequests for the sake of sidequesting. However, I sometime's cannot be bothered to finish all the sidequests I take on on some planets, and I end up leaving and traveling to other verses. But now, I have unfinished quests in my quest log and I can't remember what planet they are for. Thus, I am forced to abandon many quests that may have yielded good rewards or crew members because I cannot re-find the planets that those sidequests are on. Thus, I am making a simple suggestion; whether it be in the quest information tab or shown once you start tracking a quest, that it tells you the planet/system it is on, or, better yet, shows you on the navigation console in your ship, perhaps with a marker or such, or an option to be shown exactly what planet the quest lies on in the nav console, for I would like to finish what I start rather than abandon many quests.