1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

beta

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by jonasfull123, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonasfull123

jonasfull123 Pangalactic Porcupine

if someone will get beta IF it exist will it be allowed to show videos or at least pictures of it in forums?

Ted Gu likes this.
  2. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Closed beta, so unlikely.

Ted Gu likes this.
  3. Spike

Spike Supernova

Unlikely implies possible. I shall construct my brainwashing device and use it to force the developers into releasing an open beta... if only these stupid colored cyborg chimps and that Sun Rider cosplaying human would quit interfering with my plan! Do they know who I am? I work for the skeleton king for goodness sake! They should at least give me more respect, Tick Tock!

4. jonasfull123

jonasfull123 Pangalactic Porcupine

awww... didnt knew it was closed beta... but still... after release of beta maby devs will add pictures of game more often?

5. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Construct a time machine, like in Steins;Gate anime! :D
    @topic
    It's certain that videos will leak on YouTube, and pictures everywhere else... Why do you ask? lolo

6. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

If you'd like to keep up to date on Beta info, I'd reccomend NaturallyMade's thread here.

7. Halloween_King

Halloween_King Subatomic Cosmonaut

No you wont. it specifically says no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.