1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Beta Question

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by wootlink, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wootlink

wootlink Big Damn Hero

Is there going to be a N.D.A (non-disclosure agreement) on the beta, like are we allowed to stream?

2. Ruin

Ruin Existential Complex

Quote from the FAQ:
    "Chucklefish LTD hereby grants permission for the use of in-game audio & video for “Let’s Play”, “Preview”, “Review” and/or “Commentary”-style videos on Youtube, including ad-supported channels/videos. The creator of the video may use in-game audio & video for as many videos as desired.
    Please include a link to www.playstarbound.com OR any online store selling the title involved. Specific permission is required for any soundtrack use outside of captured gameplay.
    If you have any questions, please email press@chucklefish.org"
    So no, or at least probably not. I'm sure Tiy or Molly would've said something about it by now.

Jonesy likes this.
  3. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

I'm pretty sure you can stream.

4. Annoctatio

Annoctatio Pangalactic Porcupine

I remember Tiy mentioning somewhere that you're allowed to stream, record and publish information during the beta.

I just can't find it. Hopefully one of the moderators or admins who know about this will pop up and save the day.

5. There's no NDA. You can stream, provided you follow the above quoted paragraph.

Annoctatio likes this.
  6. suimui

suimui Space Spelunker

this sounds good ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.