WIP BETA: FarmAutomation Mods (for SMAPI 0.39.6+)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Oranisagu, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Nightchaser

Nightchaser Space Spelunker

After updating to 1.1 the chests no longer collect or distribute things. It looks like something about chests has changed because the log is showing the following error. There hasn't been any activity on this thread in a while, but I'm hoping the mod will be fixed.

[09:48:58.592 AM] [ERROR] an error occured with the automation mod: System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'StardewValley.Game1.content'.
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.AnimalHouseProcessor.CollectBarnAnimalProduce(FarmAnimal animal, Chest chest)
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.AnimalHouseProcessor.ProcessAnimalBuildings()
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.ItemCollectorMod.<Entry>b__5_2(Object s, EventArgsIntChanged e)

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

Noticed that myself, so I've created a fixed version that also adds void eggs to the mayonnaise machine.
      http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/farmautomation-itemcollector-unofficial-v1-1.125172/

• SongLouiss

SongLouiss Space Spelunker

Does it work in the basement?

• Pairaka

Pairaka Space Hobo

Hey. I've been using both the Item Collector and the Barn Door mod for a bit now, and both have been working great. Until...something broke. I've been trying to figure it out myself, but I'm not sure what's happening. I suddenly started getting the following error message:

I'm not really sure what happened; I have several locations where I've been using this successfully, but now none of them work. I have a basement mod (in which several setups were working great). I'm also using Chest Anywhere and giving my chests unique names.

I have a couple coops, a barn, and a honey farm which pulled the honey from the hives and put it into kegs, then pulled the mead back out again. The only ones that are connected by a path instead of by direct contact between chest and machine is an orchard--which uses wooden paths to collect the products from the tappers--and the cellar, with a wooden path between the lines of casks to connect them.

The only things of note that I can think that might have happened is that I put a crystalarium in the basement--but it wasn't connected to any chests. I also have separate coops for poultry and rabbits; I added a chest to the rabbit coop. I've done everything I can think of (short of moving *all* chests and machines). (Things stopped working right after I did one of these two things; took me a while to notice that things had stopped.)

The barn door mod is still working perfectly. It's still collecting items from the chicken coop and barn (the rabbits are new).

Just fyi, I'm also using a Mac, but everything is up to date and in the right places (it was working). All the other mods are working as intended, too.

I've got a few things in mind to try, but I thought I'd put this here to see if I could get any answers.

Thanks, Pai.

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

Basically, it's a version mismatch, you'll need to update BarnDoorAutomation to fix the error. I don't really monitor this particular thread for support, I just so happened to see this post. Here's the explanation/solution and link to my release's support thread - http://community.playstarbound.com/...r-unofficial-v1-1.125172/page-11#post-3082723