REQUEST Bathroom in the farmhouse.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Kiatsu, Mar 14, 2016.

?

Want a hot tub in the farm?

1. Hell yeah!

46 vote(s)
    88.5%
  2. No, baths are for ****ies...

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. Maybe? I think I need one...

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. Kiatsu

Kiatsu Industrial Terraformer

Just like the title says. It would be nice to have a bathroom or even just a bath/hot tub in the farmhouse even if it's only for visual purpose only. >.<; or even better, something similar to the Spa where we can take baths and recover stamina.

Seriously, after all that hard work in the farm... I think we deserve some bath afterwards... and not to walk a long way just to get one and then walk all the way back to the farm~ :rofl:

Lunumi, Cimeni and taintedwheat like this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Dude seriously yes! It's just little touches like that help the house look more like a home. Or I wouldn't mind if there was little outhouses / bathhouses to make it all old timey.

• Delsin7

Delsin7 Space Spelunker

Oh man, yes please. Adding bathrooms, even if it was just aesthetic would help make things more immersive. It'd also be cool if bathrooms could be added to other houses too. Leah's house, maybe not, she prolly has an outhouse or a favorite bush. The Joja Mart could use some dingy, fluorescent lit bathrooms that make you wish for a bucket of sanitizer.

• stringstorm

stringstorm Astral Cartographer

Maybe right at 5pm, when you get home, you're greeted by your spouse saying that she has prepared a warm bath for you! Taking a bath will result in a bonus boost the next day. Taking a bath during the afternoon or morning gives you that boost right then and there but it doesn't bring your energy back up.
          And maybe your spouse will offer to scrub your back. If you do accept, you get another bonus boost the next day and its much more effective and longer.

ASDGHVHAEGBIEHGAISOHAFUWG MAKE IT HAPPEN PLLSSSSSS ;w;

Kiatsu and Cimeni like this.
          • Kiatsu

Kiatsu Industrial Terraformer

Bathroom.png Stable.png
            Change the stable into a bathroom :rofl: lol I'm still trying to figure out how to move the horse... >.<;

If you want it, you can download it [HERE]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
              taintedwheat likes this.