1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Barn / Shed time bug (jar and keg)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Federama, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Federama

Federama Void-Bound Voyager

I have been looking for this but there is no answer to this bug/issue..
    For some reason, the kegs inside my Barn and Shed take a lot longer to process than the kegs outside, you know, the one we left outside the barn to act as an indicator for when they are ready to collect.
    And no, i didnt miss and put the fruit outside first, no, its not about festivals couse i stop going festivals since 3 years ago..
    There is the thing when you sleep, that 1 hour = 100 minutes, maybe that rule does not apply for inside building process machines?

• wtfwtf

wtfwtf Intergalactic Tourist

I am mentioning the same issue.. but my indicator outside keg (and jar) is sometimes a half/full day faster.. (or the ones inside slower, i missed to check the time)
      aswell in the beginning i never had the issue, it seems to happen rather late game..
      this makes my indicator keg/jar somewhat annoying or worthless

are there any solutions on this?

only idea which could be the reason:
      when you move the shed while the kegs inside are running they start from the beginning?
      (i mean move the whole building with Robin's help)
      cause this i am doing from time to time to reorganize, maybe this breaks the kegs/jars inside somehow..

• Icywebs

Icywebs Void-Bound Voyager

I also tripped over this. It has gotten progressively worse the more sheds I have built and filled with kegs.

The first two sheds full of kegs weren't a big deal. The third started seeing a little delay, the forth has had longer delays, and the fifth now has the half a day thing.

I haven't moved any of them with kegs inside. The sheds were built where intended.

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

I haven't seen this in 15 years of gameplay (5 sheds) on PC. The only time lag I see is due to festivals, although I've never moved the sheds and always attended all festivals.

What platforms are you playing on?