RELEASED Barn & Coop - Extended(Extra space)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SKKN, May 2, 2016.

1. SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Hi guys I know the vanilla Barn(3) and Coop(3) is a bit small, especially for me so I decided to expend it.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of it as of yet but Its a pretty simple map replacement. So this map extension simply made the original barn (barn 3) about 80% bigger and coop (Coop 3) about 120% bigger.

The files need to be replaced in the "Stardew Valley; Content; Map" Folder.

For the barn, I rework the map done by dizarus which was a clutter free deluxe farm. So credits to him for the base barn.

Please make sure to have backups of the original barn and coop files for I hold NO responsibility if anything mess up.

You can use the files as you want. There is no copy-right or anything. Enjoy! :) :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2016
      goatw0rk007 and mvhnexus like this.
    • mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

thanks!

SKKN likes this.
      • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Glad you like it. Feedbacks are welcome too if you have any ideas to improve it.

farmvillesux and mvhnexus like this.
        • asteriaex

asteriaex Void-Bound Voyager

How is everyone extending areas? That's something that I'd love to learn!

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

tIDE is the app you'll need if you want to extend maps and its pretty easy and fun but, making wrap points is an entirely different matter and one I still do not get.

Edit: ALL and SMPAI Farmhand can also be used to put in new places but its better you go to their respective pages if you wana learn.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I like the idea but they're entirely too big. I made my own a while back but animals don't really make use of the new space so I discarded the idea and went with basic.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

You know, if this was edited to where there was an small bit that was extended and cleaned up for a few machines would be cool.

Zalkyria likes this.
                • goatw0rk007

goatw0rk007 Intergalactic Tourist

So it just means get Stardew valley package manager is essential then -> not using the mod or using it.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Nope not at all, my mod changes the map itself so if you just replace it in the Content, Map folder you will be able to use the map that I made without any 3rd party SMPAI or Storm.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

bump? :p

• Yuuki777

Yuuki777 Void-Bound Voyager

Do this work on 1.1?

• Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If it's a simple map edit, then yes it should still work. I don't think ConcernedApe changed anything in the barn or coop for 1.1.

SKKN likes this.
                          • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Yeap thats right it'll work :)