RELEASED Bara bachelors mod (FINISHED)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by shane train 22, Jun 15, 2016.

?

Who do you want to see newxt

Poll closed Aug 25, 2016.
  1. Alex

27.3%
  2. Elliott

21.2%
  3. Harvey

12.1%
  4. Sebastian

15.2%
  5. Shane

24.2%
  1. shane train 22

shane train 22 Title Not Found

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cio7jjwy1g8db0o/AACWM85dbea4EjiaQFK1Aj6ra?dl=0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Info
    This mod includes all of the bachelors currently available as of V1.1.

This mod was heavily inspired by this mod below which I definitely recommend you check out.

http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-wip-for-alex-various-elliott-things.109767/

The OP of this thread went absent for a while and I wanted to take it upon myself to continue this work and edit some of the bachelors in the game to be a bit beefier.

This new version includes updated portraits for each character with better artwork and improved sprites.

Huge thanks to @Halvaard for his bearded Alex and Shane edits and for porting the mod to SMAPI. Link below
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2448?tab=files

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I like this so much! The default bachelor portraits make them look like 13 year olds, its creepy. This is so much better!

Nunah, juicyslew and taintedwheat like this.
      • Tsume76

Tsume76 Void-Bound Voyager

Bless you and your efforts, OP. Someday, my dreams of having a cast of bara bachelors to choose between will be realized. Can't wait to see how the others turn out!

• shane train 22

I've just updated the mod to include portraits for Sebastian. I'll probably have the over world sprites finished by next week so you shouldn't have to wait too long for that. I know that Sebastian wasn't the winner of the poll or anything but I'd already started working on him before I checked. After I'm finished with him though I will do the most popular bachelor.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

... No offense, but because of the angle Sebastian looks like he's got massive knockers :rofl:

• shane train 22

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              What can I say. It's hard to get that bara man tiddy just right.

Nunah likes this.
              • Tsume76

Love Sebastian's look? Are you going to go through and add Alex, Shane, and Harvey?

On that note, are you going to do your own version of Elliot, or just leave the bara one we've got?

• shane train 22

Yes I am planning on doing Alex and Harvey when I'm finished with Sebastian's sprites (which might take a while because he has weird sprites lol) and Shane too once his marriage is added to the game. As for Elliott I'm pretty on the fence about that :/ if I do end up doing him it will probably be the last one I do.

• Yondaime_Kazzy

Yondaime_Kazzy Void-Bound Voyager

Please make Alex quick! I need him!

• shane train 22

Just updated the download to include Sebastian's sprites. I'm working on Alex now so hopefully I'll be able to get his portraits done soonish.

• shane train 22

Hey sorry it took a while I was busy the past week. Alex's portraits took me longer than I thought to come up with a concept so in the end I just stuck mostly to the original portraits and just made them a bit beefier. Hopefully I can get the sprites done sooner than usual because I'm not that busy the coming week but don't hold your breath.

• Tsume76

Alex!!! Love it, definitely. I'll probably start a new game up once you get his sprites finished.

• shane train 22

Finally got around to finish Alex's sprites! I also ended up changing the colour of his hair in the portrait because I thought it fit better. I have the next few weeks of so I should be able to get Harvey's sprites done and maybe Elliott too if I decide to do him.
                            --- Post updated ---
                            Harvey's portraits are done and his sprites should be coming soon.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                            • Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

You! I like you. Keep this crazy stuff up. :confirm:

• shane train 22

I finally finished Harvey's sprites sorry it took so long but things came up and I didn't have much time to work on this. During that time I did get Elliott's portraits done so they're included too. I strayed a bit further from his original design than I normally do but hopefully people will enjoy the changes I made. Hopefully I can get his sprites done a little bit quicker than I did for Harvey though lol.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                • shane train 22

Finally got around to getting Elliot's sprites done. I kinda ran out of steam on this mod for a while but with the Shane update coming out I wanted to get everything done soon. I will be doing an edit of Shane but I probably wont need to change much because he's already pretty perfect tbh.

Manic33 likes this.
                                  • RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

i notice that elliot has boobs lmao

• shane train 22

• izzy82

izzy82 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Love it! Make Shane pls<3<3<3

• shane train 22

Don't worry Shane is pretty much done lol I just need to finish his jojamart sprites.